15:Mind Reader

I woke up early today and the first thing I did when I woke up was to drink a glass of water,
So my voice later won't be raspy and drinking a glass of water in the morning is healthy for my immune system.

I was worried and I am overthinking.

Maybe my voice later will not cooperate or maybe I will be out of tune and they need to use lot of use auto tune on me Or maybe my voice later will crack and I will embarrass my self infront of the boys or maybe I wil-

"Y/n...hey y/n"sunoo oppa said while snapping his fingers infront of my face.

"Yes? I said while going back to my senses.

"It's Nothing...you were just spacing out earlier" sunoo explained "are you overthinking about later's recording?

I was shocked that he red mind, like how could he know.

"No...of course not" I still denied it with a chuckle.

"Uhm...ok, If you say so...go get ready we're gonna leave soon" he said.

"Ok" I felt relieved, but that was so close, too close, anyways, I shrugged my thoughts away.

I wiped my imaginary sweat and I got ready because if not we're gonna be running late.

I'm don't take 1hour of getting ready, I only take 10-15 minutes to get ready

I'm doing some touch ups on my make up.

"Y/n let's go" Heeseung oppa shouted.

"Coming" I got my bag, sprinted to them and went to the van, one by one sitting in our perspective seats.

We're now on our way to the recording studio

We will record two songs today which is drunk dazed and not for sale.

In drunk-dazed The staff told us that we will be going in two separate groups sucks for the other boys they wouldn't hear me sing. I rolled my eyes mentally as if like I have a good voice anyways...

My unit was with niki,sunghoon oppa and sunoo
And the other unit were Wonie, heesung oppa, jay oppa and jake oppa they were the ones who are going first.

And for not for sale all of us will hear each other's voices, all of us will go to one recording studio and record our voices.

The staff called on Heeseung oppa and his unit mates to go to the recording studio and they will start recording.

Me and my unit mates were just chilling on a sofa and playing some games on our phones.

I was just casually laying my head on niki's shoulder but I heard something.

A camera clicked and I saw niki taking a picture of me while laying on his shoulder.

"Yah" i yelled feeling annoyed "i look ugly there delete it" i said pouting.

"You're never ugly noona" he said and it caused me to blush.

Who taught this boy how to flirt.

I playfully rolled my eyes and hit his chest gently, we both laughed.

"And plus I'm gonna post this picture on Twitter for engenes" he continued .

I couldn't disagree to him because I love engenes.

I nodded my head and we both continued what we are doing.

Jay POV

We were the first one to record drunk-dazed as we entered the room we greeted and bowed to the staffs that were in the room.

"Ok Let's Start our recording session let's start with..uhm...jay" I gulped and slowly went to the room where we will have to record.

I started singing my verse "Can't control my body dance...dance...dance" I looked at our producers reaction and examined if he is satisfied or not.

"I like it..but you sound nervous.. try to calm down don't be nervous" our producer explained what he had noticed.

He wasn't wrong, I was nervous so i did what he said and I tried to calm down, I looked at the other boys and they looked at me worriedly, I smiled at them so I can assure them that I'm fine.

I tried to sing my verse again more calmly and focused this time "Can't control my body dance...dance...dance" i looked at the producers reaction and they were nodding their heads.

"That was more Better good job" he said and I smiled the boys clapped and I continued to sing my other lines.

When I was finished it was Jungwon's turn and then Heeseung hyung and then Jake.

We went out the room and called the other units told them it's their turn and we just chilled at the sofa.

Y/n POV

We greeted the staffs and our producer.

We then started with Sunoo.

"Daze...Daze...Daze" he sung and got a compliment from our producer.

He finished quickly because he did a really good job next it was niki and then sunghoon oppa and then me.

I was getting nervous like really nervous they gave me a singing part, I was worried cause I'm not that good at singing, I'm more comfortable in rapping. And also it was my first time recording a song.

"Nareul gadun Carnival wow wow" I sang my verse confidently,hoping a good feed back from the producers they gave me a thumbs up and we continue singing my other verses.

We're done recording for drunk dazed we just need to record some backtrack and etc.

"Noona your voice is so good" niki said and I just smiled at him shyly.

The staff called us and knowing not for sale is the next song we're gonna record.

We went in and greeted all the staff members as usual.

"Y/n you're gonna record first" our producer called me and I slowly went in the room and gulped.

I was nervous because all the boys were watching.

"Saranghae not for sale...oohhh" I started smoothly and Then staff just nodded and I continued to sing my other verses.

"Your not..your not for sa-" oh myyyyy

—————————————————
What happened to her?? Is she ok???

Wrote this on drunk-dazed era😁