4:Text Message

Y/n POV

I woke up beside Jungwon I checked my phone and it's still early. I decided to cook breakfast for the boys,I will cook bacon and waffles for them.

While I was in the middle of cooking someone back hugged me.

"bubs~ what are you doing it's still early and what are you cooking? the one and only jay oppa questioned me.

"Im cooking bacon and waffles for all of you" i said with a smile.

"it's smells nice thank you cooking for us bubs"

"your welcome bubs" (yes y/n call him bubs too) while jay oppa is still back hugging me,I'm struggling to finish my cooking.

"Um..bubs I can't move properly...I can't finish my cooking if your gonna hug me like that...I promise I'm gonna cuddle with you later"i muttered slowly making sure he doesn't gets upset or mad.

"you just don't like my presence" jay oppa said and  went back to his bunk pouting. I swear his Mad Great..now I have to handle a pouting jay.

I finished my cooking and went to their beds and wake them up one by one and telling them to eat.

Were all at the dining table now...I received a message from bang pd.

Bang pd: You all will hear your songs and record the songs from your album 3days from now,so get ready you have 3days to rest tell this to your members...

                                   Ok bang pd thank you:Y/n

"Guys 3 days from now we will hear and record our songs...finally I have something to do" I said and they all laughed "you will finally hear me sing and see me dance" I giggled.

"I'm excited too see you dance noona" niki said

"I'm not that good-

"Oh i'm sure your very good noona! niki cuts me off complemting me.

"And oh yeah we have 3 days to rest so...more bonding time" i said sarcastically and playfully rolled my eyes. We all laughed

"today is a rest day right so...I will continue to sleep" heesung oppa said all the boys followed him.

"How about you princess? Sunghoon oppa asked

"I will just have to deal with someone" they all went to their bunks and got back to sleep.Even tho they just woke up.

I went to jay oppa's bunk and saw him sleeping I went inside his blanket and hugged him because I promised that to him and I want him to not be grumpy anymore....Then Eventually I drifted back to sleep also.

I woke up (in day one) I woke up and saw jay oppa
Smiling and hugging me back

"so bubs are we good now? I questioned him

"I guess" he replied

If he is still mad he should've not hugged me back, I sighed mentally.

"Y/nie~" jake oppa groaned out

"Yes oppa?

"I got a headache come and massage my head"
I sighed again,I left jay oppa and went to jake oppa's bunk and started to massage his head. (y/n is good with massages)

"is it good now? I questioned

"yes it's fine now..but..I want you to stay here"
he clinged to my waist like there's no tomorrow.

As expected for these clingy boys,I just started to play with his hair while he was hugging my waist.

After a while I heard light snoring coming from him I realized that he went back to sleep...
ugh what am I gonna do with these clingy boys.

——————————————————————
3 days from now they will record and hear their new song...they have 3 rest days so expect more bonding,more clinging and more jealous boys.