5:Pls dont be Mad!!

Y/n POV
I woke up 3:00pm and realized that we haven't eaten lunch yet,so i slowly removed jake oppa's hands on my waist and I ordered tteokbeoki and fried chicken online and waited for it.

When I got my order I prepared our plates and waked them all up when they woke up they all hugged me (not new).

"y/n is always with jay,jake and Jungwon I'm jealous" heesung oppa pouted and I just chuckled at his behavior.

"aww heesung oppa is jealous how cute don't worry you will not be jealous in no time.." I sat beside him and placed my head on his shoulder.

"how? He yelled.

"It's a secret that you will know soon" I smirked at him and he groaned.

Little did they now I prepared something for each and everyone of them,I am planning to give it after we're done with the recording for our new album.

After we finished eating I did the dishes with niki and sunoo.

While washing the dishes i came out with an idea to put soap on both niki and sunoo's noses.

I put some soap in both of their noses and giggled they were annoyed and they were getting ready to chase me but i ran and go to heesung oppa for help.

"HEESUNG OPAA~ I shouted and sprinted to him.

once i found him,i hid behind him for protection and leaving him dumbfounded.

"why? He asked

"n..niki an..and sunoo" thats the only thing that my mouth can properly say right now if i continue to talk I will have more trouble in breathing.I was panting and searching for air because i can easily catch asthma.

When they found me hiding behind heesung oppa's back.

They both walked forward grinning planning to have revenge for what I did to them not until Heesung oppa Scolded us and both niki and sunoo felt guilty.

"Yah~ you guys just please continue doing the dishes all three of you" heesung oppa said calmly trying not to be mad at us. Niki and sunoo went back to the sink but I stayed behind.

I Thanked heesung oppa and went to my bunk sneakily so heesung oppa will not know what will I do.

I grabbed my inhaler in my bag pack to prevent having asthma,I inhaled in it and I sighed in relief because I am no longer having breathing difficulties.

But heesung oppa caught me...

"What are u doing y/n? Heesung oppa questioned me because I was being suspicious.

I hid the inhaler in my back and faced him.

"Uhm...Nothing...Nothing" I said stuttering,I was feeling hot and I started praying in my head.

Pls don't be mad..pls don't be mad...pls don't be mad...pls don't be m-

He took my hand and took my inhaler.He was not expecting an inhaler behind my back.

"Pls don't be mad" I shouted.

"No y/n I wouldn't be mad...but can you pls explain to me why are you using this inhaler. He questioned trying to clear things out.

I looked down not wanting to face him "I easily get asthma and I'm currently working on it...I got startled that they chase me so I sprinted to you and I was panting and finding for air and I couldn't use the inhaler earlier because you 3 will caught me...so I decided to use it now...pls don't tell the others..." I answered still looking down. I wanted to cry but I got to stay tough.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier" he hugged me.

I hugged him back "because I know you guys will worry about me"

"Of course we're gonna worry about you..but we will do our best to help you...don't worry this is just you and me,I will not say it to the others.

"Thank you oppa"

We stayed in that hugging position for a while until heesung oppa broke it.

"Just tell me if you have any problems ok?

I nodded and we parted ways me in the bathroom and him back to sleep.
(I did not help them doing the dishes anymore because y/n is lazy)

4:30Pm

We all decided to go shopping so we got our facemasks and go to the mall we divided into three groups Jungwon,Heesung oppa and sunoo
Jay oppa,Jake oppa and niki and then sunghoon oppa and me.

I already got something (that's y/n's surprise) for them but I guess I could buy more (you would find out what she bought in the other chapters)

"Hey were are you going princess? sunghoon oppa asked.

"I'm just going to the bathroom"  i lied to him
I went at the bathrooms direction and looked for the closets clothing store there i Found Balenziaga.

"Perfect I could buy many clothes here for the boys"
I said while thinking what outfits could fit and suit at the boys.

6:00Pm

It's getting dark and our manager told us that we should eat in a near restaurant so we ate tteokbeoki (yes again because Jake oppa is lying that he craves for tteokbeoki) Kimchi,Kimbap and Some variants of sushi

"Wah~the sushi's are good here noona" niki said in amusement I chuckled at his cuteness.

"What kind of sushi do you like,I make sushis way back home and I make delicious sushis" I smiled proudly.

"I like whatever noona" I nodded and promise to him that I will make him sushis.

7:00Pm

Were back at the dorm and all the boys raced in the bathroom and sunoo was the first one while they were doing there buisness,I fixed and cleaned there bunks.

"Aish so many wrappers" "eww whose dirty socks is this" "even their clothes they couldn't put in the hamper" i said disgusted.

Eventually I did my night routine and saw most of the boys already at there bunks they're really enjoying the 3 day off by sleeping.

I went to niki's bunk and layed beside him and cuddled him.

"goodnight noona"

"goodnight niki" and I went to my dream land.

————————————-

Aww heedungie.

I know it's boring but pls stay with me.