( Y/n L/n)

Hi I'm Y/n L/n I'm a girl born in Australia but switched country when I was three,I switched to the country of Japan and I switched again to another country when I was 10 the country of Korea, because my mom and dad wanted me to learn different languages and they wanted me to be independent Though I lived with my grandma when I was in Japan I did all of my schoolwork with no help while doing all the chores in my grandma's house.

When I was in Korea I had a classmate who loves dancing his name was yeonjun (yes from txt) he inspired me so much that's why I fell in love with dancing when I was 11,I started becoming a trainee when I was 13 now I'm a 16 year old independent lady. And when I was in Korea I've experienced being bully for being not good enough but I didn't let it affect me that much because I know how to mind my own business and I just trained harder (the bullies don't know how to mind their own business🙄)

I know how to cook,how to massage properly,how to respect people from my grandma she taught me a lot of things. I learned how to be caring,loving and how to control my emotions (even tho I'm a bit sensitive). Because of my aunt when I lived in Korea.

I love playing sports,board games and most definitely I love eating and sleeping...I hate it when someone is ignoring me or being rude without me doing anything to them.

I'm a girl with black hair I'm kinda shy but I'm really loving and passionate if i love something.I have asthma it comes to me when I'm really tired I can get a nervous breakdown also when I'm really stressed or sad.

Y/n Describes Enhypen
Jungwon: Caring,Loving,So cute and a baby
Heesung: Responsible,Always checks on us,Reliable
Jay: My favorite cuddle partner,Tries to be funny,Always gives me tips in fashion
Jake: Is a Dog,The softest man I know
Sunghoon: Good looking I'm jealous,Always making sure I'm comfortable
Sunoo: Lifts up the mood,Spoils me in face masks
Niki: He is really considerate but always tease me,Always wanting me to speak Japanese with him
All Enhypen members: Clingy,Caring,My inspiration

Positions:sub-vocal,Main rapper,lead dancer and Enhypen's Princess