Dream Casting

We all have our favorite actors that could play our brainiacs, here are mine.

Varian: Jeremy Jordan obviously. No one can play our sweet boy like him

Hugo: Jarrod Spector or Ben Fankhauser. Spector was the original creators' choice and I have nothing against it. Ben Fankhauser played Davey along with Jeremy. I think Ben would be good because 1. He's worked with Jeremy before, 2. They were friends in Newsies so I would like to see what they do with Hugo and Varian, and 3. Imagine the behind the scene pranks.

Yong: Joshua Rush or Robert G. Chiu. Joshua played Bunga in the Lion Guard. Bunga is close in character to Yong because Bunga is cute, brave, energetic, and little reckless. So Joshua would be a good fit. Robert G. Chiu played Chin in Over the Moon. Chin is like Yong because he loves his family, he's very energetic, a teeny bit reckless, and adorable. Plus I would love to see our Pyro rap.. So Robert would also be a good fit.

Nuru: Shahadi Wright Joseph or China Anne McClain.  Shahadi was the young Nala in the Broadway Lion King and the creators' original choice. China Anne McClain is an awesome singer who has played some wicked Disney characters. Imagine her breaking out that princess sass.

Ulla: Laura Osnes. Ulla maybe an alchemist but Laura is a queen with major talent. I can so see her singing a ballad or something

Donella: Emily Blunt. If she could use the deep voice she used with Tempest in the MLP movie then it would be perfect for Don. It also helps that her accent would help the crisp edge Donella could have.

These are my opinions. You can agree or disagree but don't hate on them. Comment who you think would fit these guys. See ya round. Also sorry for the edit, but I can change my mind.