Hogwarts: But these ain't wizards or witches

Now my friend @bean_bag0 posted a chapter of the Hogwarts houses of the gang. Please go over to her and follow all her great stuff. Since everyone is entitled to their own opinions I'm gonna give mine. Keep in mind that it says in my Bio that I am the embodiment of the  unpopular opinion. Let's get to it!

Varian
Now there has been so much debate on this. What could Varian be? Remember, unpopular opinion. I think Varian would be in the Gryffindor house. I think he would be in this house because he has been incredibly brave and valiant in the face of danger. I believe if Varian had the chance, he would throw alchemy in death's face. That boy has had guts and has been an adorable little gentleman ever since we saw him. We also know he looks good in red and will probably look awesome in gold.

Hugo
Now if I'm stereotyping this house then I'm sorry, but I gotta put him in Slytherin. He already looks great in green and silver, he looks like the cooler, better-looking, self-respecting brother of Draco Malfloy, he's sneaky, cunning, ambitious, and knows when to switch sides. 

Nuru
I'm thinking Ravenclaw vibes. She knows just about everything but is the epitome of grace and wit. I imagine that she's also a Sherlock Holmes kind of person. You know, the ones who can tell what you had for breakfast two days ago by your breath and those stray crumbs on your shoe. She would also look good in bronze and blue. I  know she deserves more than bronze, so maybe she can switch out for gold for being the best student

Yong
I don't think I need to say it; Hufflepuff. He is adorable, loyal and honest to a fault, and he would be the student blowing up the potion lab by accident, and somehow avoid the wrath of Snape. That's right, I'm saying that Yong could melt the cold heart of Snape! Prove. Me. Wrong.

Anyway thanks for reading. More chapters to come because for me Summer is finally here!