𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀
𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭

"Malaysia answer you're phone that nigga gone keep calling." Simone said in her sleepy voice

"I don't want to answer so shut up." Malaysia said as she tried to close her eyes again

"Ugh Malaysia just see what he wants." Tiara said getting up from her bed

The girls were sleeping peacefully in Tiara room Simone and Malaysia shared a blow up mattress that sat on the floor in front of Tiara bed, it was currently 11:30 in the morning and the girls wanted to get the rest of their sleep in before getting up. There beauty rest was cut short when Malaysia phone started going off waking all three of the girls up.

Malaysia sucked her teeth picking up her phone putting it to her ear "What do you want Rakeem?"

Rakeem chuckled it was no way Malaysia was talking to him like he was some type of hoe "Lose the attitude when you talking to me, I been calling yo phone non stop where you at?"

Malaysia sucked her teeth "Don't worry about where I'm at, worry about Ava the one you been messing around with while with me."

Rakeem held a confused look on his face as if Malaysia could see him, he didn't know where she had gotten the idea that he was messing with the young girl. Rakeem had a few run ins with Ava they would always chilled together smoke couple blunts and call it a day, Ava gave Rakeem head since that's the only thing he wanted from the girl.

Rakeem knew Ava ran her mouth he didn't need his business to be out here in the streets so he kept the relationship with Ava to a minimum, Ava was messy and would go on social media telling all her business for the world to know.

"I don't mess with that girl Malaysia you already know what it is when it come down to us." Rakeem said

Malaysia rolled her eyes she wanted to believe Rakeem and forgive him so they can go back to his place but she knew he would think she was weak and continue to run game on her, Malaysia wasn't that familiar when it came down to talking to guys but she knew when Rakeem would lie to her from time to time.

"How I know you not messing with that girl? She wanted to fight me which means you still dealing with her." Malaysia said

Simone shook her head if she was in her sister position she would've already forgave Rakeem, Malaysia had to realize she wasn't going to be the only girl in a nigga life you going to half to share him with everyone else, Malaysia didn't understand that but she soon would.

Rakeem rubbed his temple he didn't have time trying to explain hisself to Malaysia but all though he did care about her and didn't want her to be upset he wanted to make things right.

"Look Malaysia I don't want that girl me and her stop talking months ago when me and you started talking, I cut her off because she messy and run her mouth." Rakeem said

"You the one that got my attention Ight? So just come back to the penthouse and talk about it together like adults." Rakeem went on to say.

"I'll think about it." With that Malaysia hung up phone on him

"I know you did not just hang up the phone on that man? Where we gone stay at tonight?" Simone said getting upset