𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗟𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗦
𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
𝗖𝗹𝘂𝗯 𝗢𝗻𝘆𝘅

"We got the two realest niggas in the building the hall brothers!" The Dj yelled into the mic

Kahlil sent a smirk towards the crowd between the two brothers Kahlil loved to be in the spotlight, Kahlil grew up with a silver spoon never had to worry about what it was like to struggle unlike Rakeem who saw his parents lose it all just for them to gain it all back.

The large crowd called their names loudly which only made Rakeem aggravated he never cared for the attention but too much made him upset, Rakeem knew their family had enemies from everywhere that's what came with the business no matter how good you treat someone they're always gunning for your spot.

Rakeem always stay on his pivot keeping his Glock 43 on him at all times their business had street niggas jealous and wanted their food off their plate.

"Man say tell that nigga to cut that shit out drawing too much attention to us." Rakeem said as he sipped on his shot of patron

"Nigga would you just shut the fuck up and drop ya nuts it's plenty of bitches in the building you worried about the wrong thing." Jadyn said as he continued to throw money on the dancer in front of him

"I told you that bitch got him going crazy she ain't even put the pussy on his ass yet." Kahlil joked

"Watch that bitch word nigga for I have ya ass embarrassed in this bitch don't fuck with me." Rakeem said

Kahlil sucked his teeth "my bad damn just lightly up a bit nigga you killing the vibe."

"Fuck yo vibe nigga I ain't messing shit up I'm chillin." Rakeem said

Kahlil decided it was best to leave his brother alone for the night he knew his head was messed up about ole girl leaving him, but he didn't think it would be this bad.

While Kahlil and Jadyn have their girls for the night Rakeem sat in their section hitting backwoods while bobbing his head to the loud music, although Rakeem never really rolled with a lot of niggas he always made sure to have at least two bodyguards by his side at all times.

"You look like you having fun tonight?" A soft voice said

Rakeem looked up to only see the brown skin beauty Hazel herself (Hazel was introduced in the beginning of the book if y'all don't remember)

"Wassuh Hazel haven't seen you around in a minute." Rakeem licked his lips as he eyed Hazel backside

Hazel smirked "I been busy trying to get out of this damn strip club." she said as she rolled her eyes and took a seat next to Rakeem

"What for I thought you loved this life?" Rakeem asked

Hazel shook her head "This life is nothing to love the only thing I care about out of all of this Is money, but I want something different."

Rakeem was surprised at this new Hazel in front of him the old Hazel that he knew only cared about being seen with the top ballers and being on all of the tea blogs, Hazel was known for messing with the A list basketball players and football players.