𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀
𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬

Malaysia got off the school bus and made her way to her high school, holding on to her stomach. Malaysia had started her period yesterday and her cramps were beating her ass, she didn't even have the energy to put her clothes on this morning.

She only wore some grey sweat pants and a grey long sleeve shirt since it was kinda chillin outside. Simone got off the bus as well putting her long box braids behind her back so it wouldn't be her face.

The girls had gotten their hair done not to long ago and was happy about it, Malaysia was growing tired of doing her natural hair and wanted something that can protect it for a couple months, as for Simone it was just a regular hairstyle for her.

"when are you going to stop playing around and get a car, i'm tired of riding that smelly bus." Simone said as she walked along side her sister.

Malaysia gave her look she didn't have the energy to go back and forth with Simone about a car she wasn't worried about.

"Simone shut up, if you want a car so bad get a job." Malaysia said while rolling her eyes

Simone sucked her teeth she didn't understand why Malaysia was doing the most all she asked was for her to get a car, she decided to leave the conversation where it was and leave her alone.

Simone went over to a group of girls that she hung out with in one of her class, Malaysia went to her locker getting her things out for her class.

"Hey boo." Tiara said as she ate some fry's out of her Mcdonald's bag

Malaysia closed her locker and faced her friend she seen the Mcdonald's bag and grab a fry out of the bag that Tiara was holding.

"damn bitch not gone say hey but you can take my food, new bestie me please." Tiara said with a playful eye roll.

Malaysia laughed and gave Tiara a hug, Tiara pulled back a little but eventually gave in and gave her friend a hug the two of them walked to the cafeteria just to chill for the day since they did have a whole hour before their first class, Jasmine walked in the cafeteria scoping out finding the girls at the table by the window.

"Goodmorning hoes." Jasmine said with a wide smile on her face

The girls looked at each other before looking back at her she was all too happy this morning for them, "You must have got you a new man or something." Tiara said as she smirked

Jasmine shook her head "No...But I wish I did Jadyn went on a trip with your boo and I miss him like fuck." she said as she pointed towards Malaysia.

"He isn't my boo we just friends." Malaysia said she honestly didn't know what her and Rakeem was he hadn't officially ask her to be his girl yet.

Tiara rolled her eyes at her friend "A friend don't eat the other out."

Jasmine shot her head up at the statement Tiara made "Say that again?"

Malaysia sucked her teeth she didn't want Jasmine to know that she had gotten ate out by Rakeem, it wasn't for her to know seeing as though nobody was going to repeat it Jasmine spoke again.