𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗢𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀
𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭

Rakeem made his way down the steps that was connected to the VIP section his heart skipped a beat as he tried to catch up with Malaysia who was far gone in the crowd. Taraji was right on his tail trying her best to catch up to the young girl as well.

Malaysia turned for a split second just to be face to face with Rakeem hisself his eyes caught her gaze as he stared back at the girl who had him head over heels.

"Malaysia whatcha doing here?" Rakeem asked as he moved closer just for Malaysia to move back from his touch

Malaysia tried to come up with a lie in her head "I'm here with some friends." She said loud enough over the music

Rakeem knew she was lying this type of scene wasn't her thing he know Malaysia would much rather be in the house away from people.

"Don't lie to me Malaysia whatcha really here for?" Rakeem asked again

Before Malaysia could speak her hair was being pulled down to the ground Taraji had made her way through the crowd to get where Rakeem and Malaysia was standing, without even thinking Taraji grabbed Malaysia hair and started fighting her.

As for Malaysia she desperately tried her best to fight off Taraji but with Taraji heavy hands and pulling Malaysia knew she wasn't no match for the thick dark skin girl, Rakeem grabbed ahold of Taraji as she sent a last punch towards Malaysia face knocking her out instantly.

People stood back as they watch the scene unfold some were recording trying to get every last detail so the internet can talk about it the next day, Simone with Tiara right behind her they both rushed to the crowded area just to see Malaysia holding her nose from bleeding.

"Who the fuck did this to my sister?!" Simone yelled

"Me bitch! That hoe been fucking my man for weeks she deserves to get her ass beat every time!" Taraji yelled

Simone ran up on Taraji but to only be pulled back by Kahlil he had watch the whole thing unfold from the VIP section he thought it was best to help his brother out in this situation.

"Man why the fuck would you do that Taraji?! At my fucking party man!" Rakeem yelled

"No nigga you don't get to yell at me go yell at that bitch! If she didn't come she wouldn't be laying on the ground leaking." Taraji smirked

Tiara cocked her hand back as she sent a slap towards Taraji cheek Rakeem bodyguards came running as they seen another fight broke out.

"Let me the fuck go so I can help my friend!" Tiara yelled not even worried about Taraji anymore

Malaysia quickly got up covering her nose she felt so many things all at once she felt humiliate, confused, sad, and most of all betrayed. She knew from the jump that messing with the infamous drug kingpin she wasn't going to be the only girl trying to win over Rakeem heart, she was a little naïve to think he would change his player ways for her.

"Kick them bitches out!" Alyssa said as she sipped on her drink

"Are you okay?" Rakeem asked as he reached for Malaysia face she shooed his hands away from her face