𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀
𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬

Malaysia had clocked out of work once she got the text from Rakeem she hadn't heard from him every since Ava told her about them texting each other, Malaysia felt some type of way but she couldn't act on her feelings since Rakeem wasn't hers. She sucked her teeth once she seen his name pop up on her phone indicating that he was calling her for the third time today, she hit the decline button before putting her phone in her back pocket making her way towards the bus stop. Malaysia was fed up with work today her Manger publicly embarrassed her in front of her coworkers and the customers.

Malaysia was in the process of looking for a new job soon one that paid little extra more and somewhere that was worker friendly, the bus pulled up in front of her and Malaysia made her way onto the bus she sat in the back like she always do since she didn't like the people coming up to her to talk, Malaysia wasn't trying to be rude at all she just needed her peace and she could only get that when sitting by herself in her own little world.

Malaysia felt a presence sit right beside her not knowing someone was sitting next to her, Malaysia didn't act on it she just sat there minding her business hoping the ride wouldn't take that long. The man who sat next to Malaysia couldn't take his eyes off the young beauty who sat next to him, he had seen all types of women on the bus but nun didn't come close to Malaysia.

"Excuse me." The man said as he tapped on Malaysia shoulder.

Malaysia held a confused look before taking one of her ear plugs out of her ear she looked at the man and her facial expression started to soften up, Malaysia thought the man was nicely looking he wasn't on Rakeem level but he was close enough.

"Can i help you?" Malaysia asked trying not to sound rude

"I just wanted to say you are a beautiful woman, I ride this bus all the time and I have never seen you before."

Malaysia blushed trying to hold back the smile that was creeping onto her face she never got complaints from strangers before "uh thank you, I take this bus all the time."

The man smiled happy that she wasn't stuck up or rude like the other women that rode the bus "my name is Morgan what's yours?"

"Malaysia nice to meet you Morgan." Malaysia said

"If you don't mind me asking how old are you? I know women don't like to say their ages out loud."

"I'm 17 a lot of people think I'm older by the way I look." Malaysia said hoping she didn't share to much information

"I'm 18 finna be 19 soon, my stop is in next couple of minutes and I can't leave without at least getting your number." Morgan said trying to shoot his shot

Malaysia smiled before pulling out her phone ready to get the mans number she was single and Rakeem was doing him regardless so why can't she? The two exchange numbers before Morgan stop came he said his goodbyes before getting off the bus, Malaysia smiled to herself she was happy that she gotten his number she was hoping to see him again soon.

~

Rakeem sucked his teeth once again as Malaysia declined his calls again he didn't know what her problem was but he was gone pull up on her soon, he decided not to worry about it, Rakeem was currently in the process of buying a club he needed another place to hide his drug money and it was another source of income for him, Jadyn came with him just so he could put his input on the club buying.