Human!Foxy x reader

**Y/N POV**

I moved back into my hometown after ten years (I'm now eighteen) and I was the new night guard at the reopened Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, and I was driving there now. The place seemed so familiar to me, but I shook it off. I got to the pizzeria, and it just hit 12AM. Boss said "never be late", but I assumed he just didn't want me to be late. Lucky for him, I was just in time.

I walked in and started looking for a security office, when I saw the bunny animatronic turn into...a human? He came closer to me, and I saw he was holding a knife. I held in a scream and ran around like a maniac, and eventually ran into a room labeled "Pirate Cove" and dove behind the curtain covering a stage.

Bad idea.

I was met with another animatronic-human-thing, and I backed up to the wall. He came closer to me held out both his hands. "Don't worry, no knife with me." He said.

I looked at him. "How come you knew what I was scared of?" I asked him, and he pointed his thumb behind him. "Watched the whole thing go down," He explained. "And he other three have knives."

I nodded, still terrified. "Um, I'm Y/N," I said, trying to make conversation. The human/animatronic stopped, shocked. "Y/N, it's me, Foxy."

Then everything came back to me.

*Flashback*

"Mommy, I'm going to see Foxy!" I yelled as I ran to Pirate Cove. I was eight, and I've been coming here since I was three. I grew up with Foxy, and he was my best friend. This was going to be the best day ever! Well, sort of because I was moving

"Wait, Y/N! Don't forget your present for him!" Mom called after me. "Oh, yeah! I almost forgot!" I ran back to get the two necklaces and ran back to Pirate Cove. I tugged the curtain, and Foxy appeared. "Hey, Lass/Lad! Whatcha got there?" Foxy greeted and pointed at the necklaces in my hand. "Hi, Foxy! I'm moving, so I made you a necklace to remember me!" I replied, holding out one of the necklaces. the chain was yarn and the charm was a red clay heart, that read "FOXY". Mine was the same, but with a F/C heart that read "Y/N". "Why, thank you, Lass/Lad, it's beautiful!" Foxy smiled and put the necklace on himself. "I'll never take it off."

"Me neither." I replied, also putting the necklace on. Foxy  held out his hook, and I gripped it. "I'll never forget you, Lass/Lassie."

"I'll never forget you, Foxy."

*End of Flashback*

I stared at Foxy in disbelief. "B-b-but you're human, this isn't possible." I stuttered. "I can prove it," Foxy replied, then took the necklace in his hands and showed it to me. It had a yarn chain, with a red clay heart that read "FOXY". It was definitely him.

"Oh, my God, Foxy!" I squished him into a hug. He hugged back. "I missed you."

"I missed you to, Lass/Lad."

We hugged for a moment, until the bunny-boy, who I now remembered as Bonnie, came in. "Foxy, move." He said, holding up his knife.

"Bonnie, get the f*ck away from us with that knife or it will be down yer throat." Foxy growled. Bonnie laughed. "Okay, angry-boi, here," Bonnie dropped the knife and slid it away. "Better?"

Foxy just grunted.

Bonnie took that as a yes and approached me. I moved away, and Bonnie stopped. "You look familiar."

"That's because it's Y/N." Foxy growled, his arms crossed. Is he jealous or worried? Or both.

"Holy, sh*t, Y/N! Come here!" Bonnie exclaimed and held his arms open, and I hugged him. Foxy was going red now and looking away. He didn't look angry...but he looked...sad?

~

It's been three weeks, and most of the gang has warmed up to me completely. Freddy is still skeptical, but other than that we all hang out and enjoy each other's company.

Me, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy are sitting in the kitchen playing truth or dare. It was now Chica's turn, and if you don't know, Chica is obsessed with shipping me and Foxy, and she gets crazy with her ships. I didn't mind, I liked Foxy a lot, but I just didn't know if Foxy felt the same.

"Hmmmm," Chica said, looking around. "Foxy!"

"Dare," Foxy replied. Chica giggled. "Okay, but I'll go easy on you! I dare you to hold Y/N's hand! But you can't let go unless I say!" "Well, don't mind if I do," Foxy moved closer to me and took my hand, our fingers intertwining. Chica squealed. A few minutes passed, and it was Chica's turn again. 

"Foxy again!"

"Dare." Foxy always picks dare.

"I dare you to kiss Y/N."

"Wow, how original," Foxy remarked sarcastically, but I could tell he was blushing. He looked over at me, and I felt his lips on mine. On instinct I kissed back, and he wrapped one arm around my waist, still holding hands with me with the other. We pulled apart, and blushed and looked down. Chica squealed again, and Bonnie said, "Oh, just get together already! It's obvious you like eachother."

"I'd like to, i-i-if Y/N's okay with it." Foxy stuttered. I smiled and nodded at him. Foxy smiled back and kissed me again.

"Then we are." Foxy and I said in sync.

**Sorry is this is short and kind of bad, I had no idea where I was going with it. If anyone wants to request one, just comment the character you want and feel free to be specific!**

Edited 3-13-22: fixed up some errors in spelling and grammar, changed lass/lassie to lass/lad