Vincent x Reader

**So, in this story, Y/N's really good with kids, but I didn't know how to put that into the title, so I'm just telling all of you know now ^^**

<Y/N POV>

I was at a pizzeria for my younger siblings birthday. S/N (Sibling name) turned five today, and begged our parents to go to Freddy Fazbear's. It's the talk of the town, because apparently five kids went missing in it, but that doesn't stop a five-year-old from getting pizza. After days and days of nonstop pestering and begging, our parents finally gave in, and here I am. Sitting at a party table covered in grease and cheese, making sure the group of five children don't go running off or touching the robots onstage.

"Monica, no!" I ran and grabbed S/N's friend off of the stage. I carried her back to the table and handed her a slice of pizza and a cupcake. "Watch from here, okay?" I told her. She just pouted at me, but took the greasy food and enjoyed herself. I went back to my seat and watched as the kids goggled at the singing animatronics, completely mesmerized. It was kind of funny, and I snickered at the sight.

"You do well with kids, love."

I whipped around to see a purple guy with pure white teeth and eyes, staring at me with an eerie wide smile. "Who the hell are you?" I asked him. The guy held out a hand. "Call me Vincent, sweetheart." I shook his hand. "Okay..? I'm Y/N."

"You do well with kids, love." Vincent repeated, sitting in an empty seat next to me. "Well, maybe growing up with tiny cousins and a tiny sibling helps a bit." I replied. "From the start, S/N loved to get into trouble, and they eventually made friends in kindergarten that mostly love the same thing, so I've just learned to keep them out of danger. It's like a second nature."

"Well not everyone has that," Vincent said, turning to me. He no longer had a flirty look in his eyes; he was serious. "Don't take that for granted. It's a really good thing to have."

I thanked him awkwardly, because I don't do well with people my age, and went back to looking at the kids. I hadn't noticed one of them had gotten up and was trying to climb onstage. "Sh*t, I'll be right back!" I told Vincent and got up. "Timothy, you can't go up there!" I told the little kid and brought him back to his seat. "Why not?" He asked me, pouting. "Because Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica are playing their favorite song, and they might trip over you while they're dancing." I replied. It didn't sound the best, but it convinced him and he went back to his seat.

<Monica POV>

"Guys!" I called to my four very best friends. They all came and sat by me. "Look at Y/N and the purple guy!" I pointed to the two grown-ups (btw Y/N and Vincent are both 18-19), having a conversation at the end of the party table. They both had a slight pink color on their cheeks. "They're in love!" Timothy whispered. S/N gasped. "Y/N, my older sister/brother/sibling...in love!?"

I nodded. "Uh huh uh huh! Look at them! They're totally in love!"

Briana, the youngest of our group, said, "It's like fairy tale!"

"It is!" S/N replied. "But why haven't they kissed yet? Every love story ends with a kiss, right?"

"We can help them." Jordan, the second oldest, said. We all giggled.

<Y/N POV>

I was actually enjoying Vincent's company. Sure, he flirted here and there, used a few pick-up lines, but other than that, he was a nice guy (To Y/N, at least). I was actually...starting to crush on him a little? I kept glancing down at his lips, and I hoped he didn't notice, but I swear he tilted his head down to look at my lips, too.

We were talking about random things, when I noticed five familiar kids surround us. "Guys?" What're you doing?" I asked. They just looked at me with matching mischievous grins. Timothy and Jordan went on one side, Monica and Briana on the other. S/N just stared at me grinning. "On three..." S/N said, the four others nodded. "One..." I felt two pairs of hands on my back. I looked up at Vincent. He knew what was happening, but didn't want to stop it. I could tell.

"Two..."

I saw Timothy and Jordan put their hands on Vincent's back, and they smiled at eachother.

S/N giggled.

"THREE!"

The four kids pushed me and Vincent together, and our lips touched. I heard the four little kids cheer and run off, but I didn't pull away from Vincent. Neither did he. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I put mine around his neck. When we pulled away, Vincent smiled at me, handed me a slip of paper and left. I opened it, and it was a phone number. On the bottom, it read "Call me ~ Vincent ;)" I smiled.