Jeremy x menstruating! Reader

Guide:
F/ic = favourite ice cream

Jere-bear ◑w◐
Hey, Y/N, u want to go to the cafe w/ me, today?

Cutie
I'm Sorry, Jere, I feel super sick...

Jere-bear ◑w◐
How sick? Is there anything I can do for u?

 Cutie
Get me ice cream??

Jere-bear ◑w◐
Be right there! What flavor?

Cutie
F/IC

                                                                                              ~Y/N POV~

I set my phone down and clutch myself with both my arms folding over my belly. STUPID. CRAMPS. I HATE EM.

Well, at least ice cream will be delivered soon. And my boyfriend, Jeremy.

I heard a knock on the door five minutes later. "Come in!" I yell from my bed, and I hear the door open. "(Y-Y-Y/N?) Where a-are y-you?" I heard him call. "In my room," I groan, and I hear footsteps trail up the stairs.

"Y-Y/N!" Jeremy ran to me and hugged me, setting the gallon tub of ice cream and spoon on my dresser. "A-are you a-alright?"

"Yeah, I'm okay...ish..." I replied. "Just on my period.."

"D-does is hurt?"

"Yes, like hell."

"What d-d-do you need?"

I pulled him down with my by his waist and laid my arm around his waist. "Cuddles." I mumbled into his shoulder. Jeremy bushed and sighed contentedly, taking my hand that was around him and held it; he traced little patterns on my hand with his thumb.

I reached for my dresser and grabbed the ice cream and spoon and started eating it with my free hand. Once I finished eating half, I offered the rest to Jeremy and he ate the rest. When he was done, he set the tub on the floor and rolled over to face me. I gave him a quick kiss and ran my hand through his hair.

"Thank you for coming, you really helped."

"I d-didn't know c-c-cuddles c-could help w-w-with c-c-cramps."

"They do for me." I nuzzled into his shoulder and fell asleep. I didn't want this to end.

(Sorry this was so short...)

Edited 3-13-22: made the texting thing a little better, changed the title a little, added a guide