Human!Bonnie x Night Guard!Reader

I walked into the Pizzeria of Hell, swinging the key to it on my finger. It's currently 11:56, four minutes until the sh*t starts. I sat in my chair, and the 'Ding!" sounded, signaling my shift has started. 3rd night. Should be okay, right? I survived this far. 

I checked the cameras and saw Bonnie and Chica were gone. "F*ck..." I frantically looked around the cameras, only to find them nowhere. I started cursing under my breath, until I heard Chica in the kitchen. I checked camera 7, and saw two humans walk out of the kitchen. One had pastel yellow hair, bright pink eyes, a yellow sweater, similar to her hair, white shorts and a bib that read "Let's Eat!!!" The other had long purple hair, red eyes, a pastel purple hoodie, black skinny jeans, and a bass case strapped around his back. I took a sharp breath in.

Bonnie and Chica.

I watched them walk out of the kitchen, switching cameras when they were out of sight. Chica stopped Bonnie and said something to him, and he just rubbed his neck, mumbling something. Chica put a hand on his cheek and leaned in to kiss him, but Bonnie pushed her away (I'm sorry to the ppl who ship Bonnica, I do too, and I'm sad I wrote this but it goes along with the story). I felt something in my stomach. Like it was turning upside down. Was this jealousy?

Bonnie said something to Chica and walked away; Chica looked like she was going to explode. I followed Bonnie through the cameras, and he walked down a hallway. I realized, then let out a yelp and slammed the door shut.

"OW! Hey, I just wanted to meet you!" I heard someone say (🎵CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU🎵...okay ima shut up). "Who're you?" I asked the door. "It's Bonnie." The person replied.

"Oh, no way. You'll stuff me into a suit!"

"I...I promise I won't. Please trust me?"

"No way."

"At least just turn on the light?"

I groaned and turned the light on. "This'll waste my power- AHH!!" I jumped back in my chair. It was Bonnie the Human alright. Staring at me through the window. "WHAT THE F*CK?!" I screamed

"Oh, sh*t, I'm sorry, did I scare you? I'll uh, um-" Bonnie said and ducked under the window. I turned the hall light off, and I heard someone sing, "Ohhhh Bonnieeeeeeeeee!!"

"Sh*t," I heard Bonnie mumble. "What's...what's wrong?" I asked him. I saw the outline of Bonnie's head peek up through the window. "Chica...she's mad I don't like her..."  he mumbled. I felt bad...reluctantly, I opened the door to the hallway. "Oh my, God, thank you so much!" Bonnie exclaimed quietly; he ran through the door and sat under the desk.

"Come on out, Bonnie-Boo!"

I looked down at Bonnie, and he was shaking. I heard footsteps, and shut the right door. I turned on the light, and saw Chica staring at me, her hands on the glass and smiling creepily. Her eyes were no longer normal, but all black with a speck of white for a pupil. "I know you're in there, Bonnie-boo..." She said, I cringed at the name.

Then the power went out.

I heard the door open, and a familiar tune in the hallway. "Maybe if I kill this one, you'll love me, Bonnie-Boo." I heard Chica say. Bonnie choked a reply, but it was too late. Chica grabbed me by the throat and squeezed her hand around it, cutting off my air. I wheezed, reaching out to Chica's face, but she just squeezed harder. My vision faded, my lungs struggling hard to breathe, until someone hit her with a chair. I fell to the floor, coughing and holding my throat. Bonnie picked me up and ran through the pizzeria, the three others chasing us. Bonnie reached the door and pushed me out, just when the 6AM bell rang.

He saved me.

*Three months later*

Bonnie and I have become great friends, and Freddy and Foxy have warmed up to me. Chica is still jealous as hell, but she's getting over it. She likes Freddy, now.

Bonnie and I were devouring some pizza in the kitchen. I had three slices, and Bonnie had seven. How can somebody stuff that much pizza in their body in a few minutes?!

"Um, Bonnie?" I asked, looking up from my pizza slice to my friend and crush. Bonnie looked up and wiped his mouth with his sleeve. "Yeah, Y/N?" He said, looking me in the eye. "Can I...Can I try something?"

"Yeah?"

I walked forward and kissed him. He froze for a moment, but then wrapped his arms around me and kissed back. I pulled away and smiled at him; he just blushed and ran off. I giggled.

I walked out of the kitchen, looking for him (I wanted to apologize). I spotted Freddy, and went to ask him where he went.

"Oh, he went to bed, but he gave me this and asked me to give it to you." Freddy handed me a slip of paper. I opened it and read it: "Be my girlfriend?         Yes           No"

I giggled. He's like a 12-year-old. I circled "yes", found him asleep on stage, and quietly put the slip of paper next to him. He'll be excited when he wakes up.