Chapter 2: He's strange

I stopped breathing when our eyes met again. His eyes flickered, several emotions was on it.

Then he passed on me and sat on the back.

I cant help but to scold my past self again ,he's like this yet I still dared provoked him?

I shake my head,thankfully Im back when I didn't have any enmity with him yet.

I felt better when I thought about that. Yeah I haven't provoke him yet so what's there to be afraid of?

My mood became cheerful and bright. But later on I became stiff at my sit again.

As I can feel an intense gaze that pierce right through me. I uncomfortably sat and my mind begun to wonders. I felt like I'm sitting on pins and needles.

When breaktime I hurriedly went on the rooftop to avoid someone.

In the past this were off limits to students, that time I don't know why but in the end, I got to know that this place was was owned by someone,so I didn't have a chance to look here.

And maybe now that student didn't have this place yet so I took the chance to go here and look at the surroundings.

I leisury take my time to relax and to see the surroundings below,
It was melancholic to see the students below again.

I was just interrupted when I heard the door being open,I panicked because what if it's the one who owns this! I just trespassed here!

I hurriedly turn my head ready to apologize and bow 360 degrees,but I was stupified when I saw who is it.

Fvck! why!?

I came here to avoid him yet I always bump into this sh*t.

I dazely look at him and I just notice his face now,It was truly handsome,his eyes were sharp and mysterious.

Ah wait Im focusing on the wrong thing!

He slowly walk towards me,the air was suddenly became suffocating.

I unconsciously step back
I wanted to shout him'what do you want!'

But my mouth was tongue tied,I can't even utter a single word because of pressure.

And when our distance was so close,he slowly put his hand behind me and muttered my name.

"Zhen...Shin"

"...!"

Our face was just inch away,fvck! It's always my dream to push a girl behind a wall and not the other way around and definitely not with a guy!!

But his hand pass by me and he just get something behind my back.

I sigh in relief but in the next seconds,I became stiff again,I felt a hot breath on my ear.

His lips touch my earlobes!and my ears was kinda sensitive. I can't help but to curse.

"Fvck!"

I hurriedly jump away in fright and covered my ear with my right hand,I felt my face burning while I was bewilder at his actions.

He just looks at me for awhile before the corner of his lips slowly lift up.

I felt stupid once again. Did he just smiled? The cold-hearted Hiro just freaking smiled!??

"What the fvck is wrong with you!?"I exclaimed

Then his smile widens,he suddenly looks up to the sky and started to laugh crazily.

'Oh God,has this guy finally became crazy?'

Otherwise why was he laughing?! is there anything funny?

And then I realized,is he mocking me?did he think my situation was ridiculous? ,yeah that's it!that's definitely the reason!

"Is it funny?"I coldly asked

He stop laughing but he is still smiling and his eyes were bright and clear.

"Why are you so cute"he said

"...!"

fvvvvcccck! Me!? cute!?

What the hell is wrong with him!? Did he damaged his brain? his actions were too out of character!!!!

----

Haha although he looks good and had a high IQ,his EQ was sadly sacrificed.
(ノ≧∇≦)ノ