Chapter 7: Banquet pt. 2

What the fvck!?

I want to spat that words to his face because I don't even know this person! but because of adrenaline rush, I slap his fvcking face!

Well,can you even blame me!? I was shock too,okay?

We were both stunned,and a long silence emerged between us.

...

"Haha" then the person suddenly laugh like there's something funny in our situation...

...

...

...

Goddamn, why am I prone to lunatics!? I reckon this is the consequence of being reborn!? is this the famous butterfly effects!?

And maybe he realized his abrupt actions and saw my expression that's why he stopped laughing

"Ah, no Im sorry,it's just you're funny" he said...

Excuse me!????

What should I say? Me funny?! Am I a fvcking clown!?

"Crazy..." I whispered as I tried to calm myself

"Do I know you? " I calmly asked

"Uh, I guess not? "

You're not sure?! Fvck u

"Then excu-" he cutted me

"But I want to know you"he suddenly became serious causing me to unable to reply,uh is this a pick-up line? Cringe!

I stand up from my seat,tired from his nonsense.

"Sorry, my time is precious, if you excuse me"I said nonchalantly

I turned my back.

"Then how much is your time? "

I stopped.

"My time...is priceless, I'll give it to any person who is worthy"

"Then how can I be worthy? "

"It's for me to know and for you to find out" Then I continued to walk from wait...who is that person again?

Ah,I realized that I didn't catch his name, nevermind.

"Xyro Qin" he shouted, causing my steps to faltered

Xyro Qin....Qin

Heh. It's really a small world.

I continued to walk away, I went on the balcony to breath fresh air and to refresh my memory.

I clenched my fist and breath heavily, how can I forget that surname?

Qin family,was one of the four wealthiest family in this city,just ranked behind us.

They take advantage of our fall and attacked us ruthlessly until our company announces its bankruptcy.

Although I didn't really know Xyro Qin in my last life, I still heard some of rumors. He is the heir of the Qin family, smart, gentle, and sunny, the total opposite of my personality.

We met trice when we were younger. I suddenly remember that in that trice meetings, he will always smile at me,but I always ignore him arrogantly.

The corner of my mouth twitched when I remember my childish actions. Of course it's because I always hear my elders mention his name,praising from time to time,also comparing me to him, so I begun to dislike him.

Because it was a longtime ago,gradually I forgot about him.
He also studied abroad so our paths didn't cross and I never saw him until I died.

I don't know how will I act with him in the future because of his family, and I still don't know if he was part of our destruction.

The door in balcony open up suddenly, so I look back and saw another annoying person.

"Why do I always see you? Are you a stalker!? "

Of course it's the annoying Hiro.

"It's just a coincidence, or maybe it's fate" then he smiled as he walk towards me

He stand besides me and look up at the sky. I also look up unto the sky and forget all my problems for awhile.

Because I know soon,things will get messy,the struggles in power between families will intensify.

I closed my eyes and breath heavily...

But this time the Zhen will not be the one who will fall, I'll make sure of that.

---