Chapter 4: Fake friends

I yawn while walking on my bathroom. I take off my clothes and take a bath.

While showering I saw my soap,and remembering my death in my past life,I grew angry. This is the killer of my life!

I take it and threw it on the window,I used a liquid soap instead and my mood lighten as I hum a song.

I wore my uniform,bid goodbye to my parents and to my brother,and finally getting to the car.

I arrived at school and sat on my chair peacefully, when suddenly several boys come towards my direction and started talking,so I look up and saw familiar feces,I mean faces.

Tch,isn't this my 'friends' in my past life,the so-called-friends who leads me astray, who always encourage me to fight with Hiro,and in the end,they turn their backs on me and constantly laugh at my stupid actions.

I realized that they always talk behind my back and secretly mock my downfall.

I sneered, this time I will be the one who will laugh at them, in this life all people who mock,laugh and betrayed me in the past will pay,all people who help to destroy me and my family will get what they deserve.

A dark glint passed on my eyes before I lowered my head not replying back.

They got impatient and a boy dare to slam my desk.

"Hey! we were talking to you"

I chuckled as I raised my head,they were stunned at my cold expression.

"Can you even afford to talk to me?"I asked in nonchalant tone

Shock filled their faces,It seems they forgot their statuses,they forgot that they approach me because of my status.

I am Shin Zhen,who dared to offend me?

"W-we didn't me-"I cut him off

"Get out of my sight"I said coldly

Shame filled their faces as they mask their resentment
but as they were about to walk away,I remember something.

I look at the boy who slam my table.

I sneered as our eyes met,he trembled.

"I'll remember this"I slowly said

If you think Im an easy person then you're wrong,I bear grudges,I don't forget and I don't forgive easily.

I seems to recall his name...Gill Wanges.

Heh,isn't this the person,who lured me into drug addiction?

Then he will be the first lucky person to taste my revenge.

"*blow*"

Fvck!! I stumbled in my seat when somebody blow on my ear.

I angrily look at him as I covered my sensitive ear,of course there's only one abnormal person who will do that,wierdo Hiro.

"A penny for your thoughts?"he said

"It's none of your business!!"I roared as I turn back my gaze infront

But I still heard his laugh as I restrained myself not to punch his fvcking face.

---

Mini Theater:

"butler"I called

"yes,young master?"

"from now on removed all the soap stocks on my bathroom,I will only use a liquid one"I commanded

he look bewildered ಠ_ಠ

"understood"he replied

fvcking soap,from now on I despise soaps

I will lead a new era where there is no need for soap,only liquid soap and gel
┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌

---