Chapter 5: His POV

He was on a plane for his business trip, but unexpectedly he met an accident.

The plane he was on board suddenly became shaky and violently crashed.

In the midst of panicking crowd, he just sit there calmly and closed his eyes.

Memories flashed one by one,at his young age he became a legendary figure in the business world, he stood at the top, with billions of money in his hands.

He did his best,but unknown to everyone he did have one regret, A big one regret that changed his life.

He knew it was his end, but contrary to his expectation when he woke up, he saw a familiar room and surrounding.

When he look at his appearance he was shock for a seconds before he regain his composure again.

Other than a little shock, he felt nothing but indifference.

He calmly do his daily routine like in the past,he checked his phone and calmly did something.

He called several people and started to fix everything.

This routine last for days, until he realized the date,it was his first day in school after transferring.

At the thought of the school, he slowly recall something or rather, someone.

While he was on the car, he thought of many things, and slowly, the corner of his mouth curled up into a smile.

Thinking of a cute little bunny on his past life, he muffled a laugh before his eyes dimmed again, his aura changed instantly,it became murderous knowing what happened on this little bunny in the past, it was his one big regret.

While he was away, he suddenly receive a news that the little bunny was critically ill, he quickly came back in rage but he was already too late.

He died due to blood lost on his head.

One by one, he deals all the people who caused his beloved's sufferings.

After dealing with people he still feels empty,it feels like a big part of him was gone. To keep himself busy, he did several projects and visit different countries.

And when the accident occur, he was unexpectedly calm, because he was very exhausted and when a thought suddenly comes to his mind 'isn't this good? You will finally be together again'

He was ready but now that God gave him the chance to change everything, he won't hesitate a bit.

He will try his very best to protect 'his' little bunny. As long as he is alive no one can touch what is his.

-Hiro

----

Surprise, surprise!!!! (𝓁ℴ𝓁 𝒾𝒻 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒶𝓇ℯت︎)
The ml was reborn too
✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧