Chapter 9: Accident

After quarreling with Gill Wanges, I taked my leave reluctantly, hey I didn't even finish my meals,my braised pork belly Q^Q.

I slowly wander through the street trying to find some interesting things. I walk slowly, trying to savour this peaceful time.

But meh, there's actually nothing in here. I look around and decided to cross the road.

As I tried to walk, a fast sports car was actually coming towards himself! WTF, it's too unscientific! I look around before crossing, where did this sports car came through!??

It was fast and seems intentional, fvck!

My feet won't actually move! Because of nervousness, it was frozen on the ground,and my heart was beating crazily.

Is this my end? Fvck...fvck

...I cursed and suddenly laugh mockingly,it's funny, I was reborn to die again. But this time I realized the horror of death. In my past life he had nothing to lose so he wasn't afraid of dying, but now he has his family and friends.

He feels like fate's playing with him, like giving him a lollipop, they let him taste some sweetness before taking it away mercilessly.

He finally had a taste of what love is, and he was longing for more. He wasn't satisfied, he hasn't made those villains pay miserably yet. He clenched his teeth and force himself to move. More importantly! Dying like this was painful!!!!

'Move, move you stupid feet'

Its not time yet!

I...I cant leave my family yet!

Memories flash one by one.My mom's face,my brother's, my father,even thay shitHiro's face flashed.

Everything became slowmo, as a tear slipped in my eye, sad for the fact,that I was about to leave my family again...I will make them sad again.

Fvck, in the end I was still that lousy, miserable young master in the past. I still cannot do anything.

"*Screeeeecchh* "

...

...

.....

Um...why it is not painful? Am I already in heaven?

I opened my eyes and saw a unexpected person on top of me. Fvck! I almost thought I'm in hell!

"Y-you! Fvck! " I exclaimed

"Well, is that how you thank someone? "

Hu! This sentence again! But... He actually save me!

I finally saw the whole situation, we were on the side roads. We quickly get up, I look at the sports car. I will kill that guy! It was intentional, I knew it!

But before I run towards it, the sports car actually got away!!

I run to chase but it was quick, but I still saw the plate number.

Hey,don't let me find that fvcker, I will crush him to death! dared to murder me!

I ran back helplessly and asked Hiro if he was okay.

Thankfully, no one got hurt. But Im still trembling a little and my heart was still beating crazily. Fvck that was a near death experience!

We walk in an familiar road, this is the place of the restaurant where I ate earlier.

"Well, can I have your little thanks?" He suddenly speaks, and I just remember that I didn't thank him yet for saving me.

"Then why don't I invite you to dinner? " I still ask anyway

He smile " Well then, lead the way"

We walked back and enter in that restaurant. Come to think of it, I only ate 5 steaks, it was barely enough plus I was so scared to death earlier,I felt that my stomach was empty again.

The same waiter came and was a little surprised to see me again.

I ordered a lot to ease my mood. I need to eat a lot and recharge my energy!

"A plate of cheesy pork cutlet, 2 bowls of fishcake soup and a set of boiled seafoods" "Ohhh, and a braised pork belly please" I almost forgot it, phew.

Then I look back to Hiro to ask about his order.

"What about you? " I asked

He looks surprised " That's only yours? "

"Well, what's the problem?" I asked, do ya' think I'm kind enough to order for you? Dream on.

He chuckled lightly and faced the waiter "Then I will just have your signature dish, and a bottle of red wine"

I raised my brow, red wine? Are you even an adult?...Nevermind.

The waiter take his leave after getting our orders.

"But didn't you just ate here a while ago? " He asked that almost made me choke

Wha-? How did he know!?

"I ate very little that time plus I was interrupted, so I'm still hungry to death! "

To be more realistic I touched my bulging belly and made a sound effects "Gurugu"

Hiro: "..."

~~

Hiro was speechless 'if he did not see him gobbled up 5 plates of steak with his own eyes he might be deceived. Yes, he was on the second floor of this restaurant drinking tea, when he saw him eating deliciously downstairs.

...

Yet until now he was still afraid of what happened earlier. Shin didn't notice anything, but his hand was still trembling underneath the table, he tried to calm his mood by drinking wine.

He almost run crazily earlier when he saw the incoming car towards Shin. He almost lost him again, if he was a second late, Shin might be lying on the hospital now.

After they ate, they parted ways but he still followed him until he got home safely.

Now that he's alone, he unleash his emotions. He close his eyes and clenched his hands.He breath heavily, he was so angry at those people who tried to harm Shin but he was specially angry towards himself. He promised to protect him yet he almost lost him awhile ago.

He called someone " At the River park, find the owner of the red sports car"

He explained the details, and he got the informations quickly.

...

He hanged up while his cold eyes was looking at the dark sky. Time to harvest someone's life.

---