Chapter 10: Drunk

Our class celebrates,as we won a math competion against the other sections. In our grade,there were 7 sections and the competition lasted for 2 days. The competition were very fierce! Just watching from the side made me so dizzy as hell. Those formulas they wrote,I didn't even know a single one! Hiro was even more shocking as he took the lead in winning the final math competition.

Although I didn't join the actual competition, I'm very happy to celebrate. Of course because I can eat and drink for free hehe.

With the permission of our head teacher we went to a restobar near at our school. We ordered several dishes,side dishes and also various wine and vodka.

After eating and drinking a little bit,our class vice monitor stood up.

"Hey,lets play!" We laugh because he was already holding an empty bottle and we already knew that we were gonna play truth or dare by spinning the bottle.

We stood up from our chairs and started to form a circle. Even Hiro joins in so I also join,heh if Im lucky I'm gonna dare him to humilate himself.

Before starting,the others suggested another option in our gamd. Truth,dare or drink one cup of wine.

Our vice monitor took the initiative to spin the empty bottle. And lucky me,it stops at me. Damn:)

"Truth or dare?" Asked by the person opposite me,Hiro

Because he was facing the opposite of the bottle,he was the one who will ask truth or dare.

Huh,I won't give you this chance. I grab one cup and gulp it in one go. I felt my throat hurts after drinking and I also felt a little dizzy. But I still pretended to be calm and unaffected.

The game continued,this time it stops at our class monitor,and he bravely choose dare.

"Hehe,then I dare you to ask the number of that guy in our opposite table "

Instantly he became embarassed.

"Damn, why a guy? This laozi still prefers that hot girls over there" He said as he pointed those girls on the dance floor.

But in the end he still did the dare and he recieved various stares from the opposite table,the thing is, the guy actually gave him his number and still flirts at him. We alsmost died at laughter when he quickly ran back in horror and embarassment.

The game continued,and I don't know if I exhausted my luck or what,but the bottle frequently stops at me  forcing me to drink several cups of wine. Of course, I don't want to give that guy an opportunity to ask or to dare me something. Sadly,the bottle never stops at Hiro,so I didn't have the chance humilate him.

In the end,I didn't know what happened,my head was so dizzy and my sight started to get hazy.

Third Person View:

In the end Hiro volunteered to the class to send Shin off, as he said that their houses were just few miles apart. When they reach Shin's home,he found out that no one was there,maybe they went on vacation because the gate was lock,so he didn't have a choice but temporarily bring him in his apartment.

When they got inside,Shin Zhen woke up,he feels so dizzy and sleepy,he cannot get up at all. He also want to vomit all the foods he ate as his body sways in a zigzag manner. Hiro looks at him with worry in his eyes.

While looking at Hiro's worried eyes, Shin's eyes became blurry, with the help of wine, his emotions intensified. All the grievances in the past suddenly broke out. He started crying loudly like a child.

Hiro's eyes widens instantly. Shin, who doesn't have any energy left, lied on the ground, crying pitifully. All negative emotions he tried to hide were out at the moment.

He also begun to blame himself as he keeps muttering the word "Sorry"

"It's all my fault"

"Im sorry"

Hiro was stunned and distressed, he tried to comfort him. His heart was in pained seeing him like this,its like thousand of needles were piercing his heart.

He stretch out his arms and hug the man. They hug for awhile until his crying slowly stops, everything became instantly silent.

He tried to call his name softly and gently "Shin? "

There were no response, so he look down and saw that Shin was already asleep. His brows were still furrowed slightly, his face was pale, and his eyes were closed with tears still hanging on his lashes.

He gently carried him and place him on his bed. He sat on the side,and wipe the man's tears. He watch him for a while as he held his hand.

He gently kissed the boy's white fingertips,it was so gentle,contrary to what he feels at the moment. His dark eyes look at the boy's sleeping face, memorizing every inch, every part of it.

Until he lowered his head and kissed the side of Shin's lips, desire was on his eyes yet he still didn't kiss him on the lips. He wanted their first kiss to be memorable,with Shin awake and not drunk. He reluctantly back away as he restrain his surging desire.

God gave him a second chance, so this time he would do everything for Shin. Anything,whether to lower his posture, or even
show his weaknesses to win his pity, just to
enter his heart little by
little.

He would act as his sword, his shield, and his support. Even if the world is against him, he would always stand by his side,protecting him from everything malicious.

He just wanted to give him the best things he could give.

Make him used to his presence,little by little until he was dependent on him.

Like a beast waiting for his prey,slowly laying a trap and when the prey caught the bait,he would lock him in his world forever.

Time will be the best witness of his love.

In his rebirth he realized one thing. - Life is very short so he don't plan to waste any of his time without Shin by his side.

---

A/N:
Sorry for the long wait...
(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')