Surprise. pt. 4!

*George apparates Kimberly, Fred, and himself to the Burrow* G: "Mum, Kim, Fred, and I are here" M: "Oh what a surprise" G: "Kim and I have some news to share" M: "Okay, everyone downstairs now" *Everyone races downstairs* G: "Kim!" *Ginny hugs Kimberly* K: "Hi" M: "George and Kim, have some news for us" K: "We are adding three members to the Weasley family!" M: "You're pregnant, with Triplets, oh that's wonderful" A: "Ah, I'm a grandpa at last" *Kim tears up* *George hugs Kim* G: "Hey it's okay" A: "I'm sorry dear, obviously I don't always think of things before it comes out" K: "It's alright, I just miss him is all" GW: "I'm gonna be an aunt" *Kimberly giggles* R: "I'm gonna be an uncle" K: "Yes" B: "Whose gonna be an uncle" G: "You, Fred, Ron, Percy, Charlie, and Ginny is gonna be an aunt" B: "Oh congratulations you two" K&G: "Thank you" B: "If you ever need anything, you can call Fleur or myself, but I must go, I will see you all soon" E: "Bye Bill, be safe" *Bill leaves* M: "What he said about call if you need anything that goes for us too" K: "thank you guys, I'm tired, Fred George, lets move, goodnight everyone" F&G:"Yes ma'am" M: "Scared of her now are you" F: "She's kinda scary now" G: "She's feisty, it's kind of hot" K: "Boys, let's go NOW!" G: "Coming sunflower" F: "Okay, i'm coming firecracker" *George, Fred and Kimberly, apparate back to the Black residence*