To Hogwarts We Go!

*everyone walking to the great hall* CD: “Hey Kimberly?” K: “Yes, Cedric!” CD: “I was wondering if you-” K: “I would love to go out with you Cedric!” CD: “Really?” K: “yes, really! How does 6:30pm on Friday, at the three broomsticks sound?” CD: “Sounds like you just planned the date!” K: “I did, i’ll see you Friday, lover boy!” *Kimberly walks into the great hall to get sorted* CD: “Wow!” Sorting hat: “Ah yes, miss Black, brave, and courageous, but also cunning and ambitious. Better be Slytherin!” F&G: “That’s our best friend!” *Kimberly sits down at the Slytherin table* AD: “Let the feast begin!” *Everyone eats* G: “Pst Kimberly” K: “Yes George!” G: "what did Cedric ask you?" K: "if you must know he asked me on a date" G: "well what did you say?" F: "yea what did you say?" K: "well he said "Hey Kimberly I was wondering if you-" and I cut him off i said "I would love to go out with you Cedric, how does 6:30pm on Friday at the three broomsticks sound?" He said "sounds like you just planned the date" I said "I did, see you Friday lover boy!" G&F: "OUR BEST FRIEND HAS A DATE ALREADY!" K: "Fred, George, did you really have to yell it!?" G&F: "Sorry Kimberly" (Friday 6pm) *Cedric knocks on Kimberly's dorm door* *Kimberly opens the door* K: "you're here early, are you nervous?" CD: "a little yes" K: "Don't be honey, I'm sure we will be fine!" CD: "your so sweet I wonder why you got put into Slytherin?" K: "my entire family is slytherin. My last names Black as in Sirius Black!" CD: "oh I don't think this date is a good idea anymore" K: "just because of my father" CD: "yea, I'm sor-" K: "just stop, don't apologize, just go away" *Cedric goes back to his room* *Kimberly goes to the twins room* F: "what's wrong sweetheart?" K: "Cedric doesn't want to go out with me because of my father!" G: "oh well you don't need him. You have us. Hey why don't I take you out?" K: "no, I don't want you to feel like you have too" G: "I want to!" K: "well alright, why is my father not a problem for you though?" G: "Kimberly, Cedric decided against this date because your father killed his mother." K: "oh my goodness! I would have never talked to him if I had known" G: "it’s okay darling lets go to the three broomsticks" K: "okay"