Dinner!

S: “DINNER KIDDOS!” *Everyone goes downstairs* RL: “Can I get a hug from my favorite niece?” K: “I am your only niece but yes” *Kimberly gives Remus a hug* RL: “How are you my dear” K: “I’m good, I have missed you uncle Remus” RL: “I missed you too kiddo” *Everyone takes their seats* RL: “Now who are the rest of you” K: “This is Draco, of course you know him-” RL: “Of course nice to see you again Draco!” K: “-and this is George-” S: “Her boyfriend” *Remus spits out his drink*  RL: “BOYFRIEND?” K: “Yea, anyways, that's Fred, Ron, Hermione, and Harry” RL: “A boyfriend” G: “Hello sir, it’s nice to meet you” RL: “Well nice to meet you too George, good luck with this one and her attitude” *Kimberly hits Remus* K: “HEY!” RL: “What, you can be a handful” K:”But you love me anyway!” RL&S: “Always” *everyone starts eating* K: “Daddy can you pass me a roll” *Sirius doesn’t move* K: “Okay hun can you pass me a roll” G: “Of course darling” *George passes Kimberly a roll* K: “did it look to hard?” Why couldn’t you just hand me a roll” S: “I was waiting to see if George moved because you said daddy” G: “Sir, we aren’t doing that, we only started dating this morning and I would like to wait, till I’m married to start that phase with someone” S: “Why? You have to test drive a car before you buy it.!” K: “Dad!” *George laughs* G: “I’m not like that sir” S: “That’s how I ended up with your girlfriend there!” K: “Eww dad” S: “Well it is, as you can tell, we didn’t get married” K: “Yea, I don’t know who my mom is” S: “I said I would tell you when I thought you were ready!” K: “Whatever” G: “Well, I’m not you sir, I would like to wait” RL: “I like him” G: “Thank you sir!” RL: “Please call me Remus!” G: “Okay Remus” K: “I knew if all else failed uncle Remus would like you!” G: “Wow, thanks for the confidence darling!” K:”No problem dear” *everyone else laughs* (10pm) K: “I’m off to bed” S: “Goodnight dear” RL: “Goodnight Sweetheart” *everyone else goes to bed, except Sirius, Remus, and George* S: “George, I want to make one thing clear, that is my little girl, if you hurt her, we will both hunt you down, and hurt you just as bad” G:”Understood” RL: “Treat her well” G: “Of course sir” S: “Now I will allow you to sleep in her bed with her, but nothing more.” G:”Yes sir” *George crawls in bed next to Kimberly* G: “Draco, you can sleep in the other bed with Fred” D: “Are you sure” G: “Yea” D: “Okay” *George snuggles up next to Kimberly, and kisses her neck* G:”Goodnight Darling” K: “Goodnight Georgie!” *the next morning* (Kimberly’s in the shower, while everyone else is sleeping) *one hour later* (Kimberly gets out and gets dressed) G: “Good morning Darling!” K: “Good morning honey, i’m sorry I woke you” G: “It’s alright!” K: “No one else is up will you come with me to make breakfast” G: “Of course”