Christmas!

*The Weasley's, Remus, Tonks, and Kim, all sit in the living room of the Black Residence* K: "Merry christmas everyone" E: "Merry Christmas" M: "Christmas what a day" K: "George, Fred can I take you two somewhere real quick, we will be back in 20 minutes" F: "Yea" G: "Okay" *Kimberly apparates, George, Fred and herself, to the shop* G: "What are we doing here" *Kimberly hands Fred and George each a key* K: "Merry christmas boys, it's all yours" F: "Wait so you bought it for us" K: "Of course I did, think of it as my second gift to you" G: "Second?" K: "Yea, I also have, something else for you two, but you have to go in to see it" *Kim, George, and Fred walk into the store and Kim turns the light on* F: "Wow, you even fixed it like we imagined" K: "Yea, I hope you don't mind I borrowed, your notebook, to do so" G: "Not at all thank you Gorgeous" F: "Thanks Kim" *Fred and George, hug Kimberly* K: "You're welcome guys, lets lock up and get back home" *George locks up and Kim, Fred, and George leave, and go back to the house* K: "we're back" RL: " Well what do you think boys was it perfect?" G: "It is, thank you all so much" F: "Yes, thank you" K: "Alright everyone else's presents now"as we finished opening presents, I went to the kitchen to start breakfast.