At Hogwarts once more!

*Outside the Slytherin common room* *Cedric waiting around the corner* K: “I know this probably isn’t how you planned for your night to go, but thank you for taking me out Georgie I had fun!” G: “I did to Kimberly!” *Cedric talking to himself* CD: “She went out with George” K: “Well I’ll see you tomorrow!” G: “Yea, see you tomorrow!” *George starts to walk away, Cedric peers around the corner* K: “Wait George!” G: “Yea Kimberly.” K: “I like it better when you call me darling!” *Kimberly kisses George on the cheek, leaving him shocked* K: “Goodnight Georgie!” G: “G- Goodnight Darling!” *George walks to the common room* CD: “Hey Kimberly, I just wanted to say I’m sorry about the way I acted earlier, I should have given you a chance, you aren’t your father, would you give me another chance?” K: “Cedric I appreciate the apology, and yes you should have given me a chance, but a relationship can’t happen between us now, I hope we can still be friends?” CD: “I’d like that Kimberly!” K: “Okay, well i’ll see you tomorrow Cedric, goodnight!” CD: “Goodnight Kimberly!” *Cedric and Kimberly go to their dorms* (Meanwhile in George and Fred's Dorm) F: “Well what happened?” G: “We had a good time, we ate at the three broomsticks, and then we went for ice cream, and a walk around hogsmeade, then we came back. She kissed me and we went our separate ways!” F: “Wait, wait a minute she kissed you?” G: “Yea I started to walk away and she said “Wait George” I said Yea Kimberly, she said “I like it better when you call me darling” and then she kissed my cheek and we said our goodnights and went our separate ways” F: “Go Georgie.” *Ron comes into the twins room* R: “Well what happened” F: “Georgie got a kiss” R: “She kissed you!” G: “Why were you both shocked” F: “Sorry George but the date wasn’t planned and she is only a first year like Ron and his buddies, so I just figured she is younger than us, I don’t know why she would want to be with someone older!” G: “I don’t know but I’m glad she said yes, I haven’t had this feeling in so long. She puts butterflies in my stomach!” R: “George is in love” G: “Oh shut up Ron!” *George turns over and goes to sleep* (the next morning) *George waits outside Slytherin house* G: “Kimberly, since it’s saturday, I was wondering if you had any plans?” K: “Hello to you to George-” G: “Sorry good morning darling” K: “I’m only joking Georgie, I told Draco I would watch a movie with him later.” G: “So you’re free the rest of the day” K: “I am” G: “Would you wanna hang out today?” K: “George, I would love too! I have to go see professor Dumbledore, about something and then I am yours the rest of the day” G: “MINE?!” K: “Well I didn’t mean it like that, but if you want me to be yours all you have to do is ask!” G: “Well, okay, Kimberly, darling would you like to be my girlfriend?” K: “I would love to Georgie!” G: “Can I ask why you have to go see dumbledore” K: “Oh he wanted to speak with me and my father!” G: “Oh i’ll walk you” K: “Okay lets go” *George puts his arm around Kimberly’s shoulder as they are walking to Dumbledore’s office* G: “So I had a question?” K: “Okay” G: “Well I was wondering if wanted to go with Fred, Ron and I to the burrow next weekend!” K: “Why don’t you come up with me and ask my dad yourself, i’m sure he will be fine with it!” G: “Woah meet your dad!?” K: “Yea you were gonna have to anyway” G: “Okay if you’re sure” K:”I am”