CHAPTER 1

IMPORTANT NOTE PLEASE READ:

Hey guys. I have some bad news! I thought I would be able to finish this book in may and punish it but something happened in my life. That really is affecting my health and  I took a break of reading! But now I'm back. And, I don't want for you to keep on waiting so everyday or when I finish reading a chapter, I hope to punish 3 or more chapters everyday because I want their to only be 10 chapter! I'm already working

Hope this made sense sorry once again!
______________________________________

3RD PERSON P.O.V

After their session ;). They left back home happily holding hands and showing off their new tattoos especially at home to the other couples. "Wow! Their so cute! Namjoon we better get some soon!" Jin said as Jimin showed him their heart fingers tattoo. "You really should!" Said Jimin trying to let go of Jungkook's hand. "I don't wanna let go!" Jungkook said pouting. "Oh my cute boyfriend!" Jimin said hugging while kissing his cheeks and neck. "You guys are so cute. It makes me sick" said Yoongi cuddling up to Hoseok. "Looks who's talking" Taehyung said at Yoongi. "I am tired. I think I should rest a bit." Jimin said pecking Jungkook's kiss then going to their bedroom.

Jimin lately has been having werid dreams about his Jungkookie. About him killing his father or just being a bad person to him. Today he decided to investigate. He went and grab his laptop and search up information about his father's death. The only thing he knows is that his father stuffed a heart attack and he sadly couldn't go to his father's funeral.

'What is this?' Jimin said pressing on a link called "the Mystery of Mr. Parks death" and he said reading of an article of his fathers death and how they found him dead in his own house with all his men. Just how Jimin dreamed it to be. 'No t-this can't be!' Jimin thought as he looked at more information about his father's death.

He then decided to look up about Jungkook. He saw that Jungkook was a tattoo artist at day but at night he had the most dangerous mafia in the world even the cops fear him.

"Baby? What are you doing?" Jungkook said going into their room as he saw Jimin searching something up. "Oh nothing just trying to find a online book to read." "I brought some food Jin cooked. I thought you must be hungry" Jungkook said going to peck him but Jimin stopped him. "Oh sorry I just feel dirty right now might go take a shower!" Jimin said rushing to the bathroom with some random clothes he grab.

***
'I-I can't believe I'm with my dad's killer. I fucking got matching tattoos with him' Jimin thought feeling the warm water goes down his body. "Jimin? Baby? Are you alright?" Jungkook asked as Jimin has been taking a shower for a long time already.

"I'm fine" Jimin yelled back getting outside the shower. After some minutes of getting ready Jimin got out their bathroom and left to their bed laying down when Jungkook jump attacked him.

"Jungkook not now I'm not in the mood" That's when Jungkook knew there was something wrong with Jimin. Jimin has never rejected him. "Are you sure your ok, Baby?" Jungkook asked once again. "Of course I am! Just tired from today's events." Jimin said lying down going to sleep ignoring Jungkook

*END OF CHAPTER*
_____________________________________________
Thoughts?

Please read the important note if you didn't!