CHAPTER 5

3RD PERSON P.O.V

"I-Jimin don't worry he won't trouble you I promise! Even if you want to you can ignore him." Taehyung said looking at Jungkook, secretly holding his waist since Jungkook is too weak.

"Ok, then give me my passport please?" Jimin said completely ignoring Jungkook's existence. "First, let's eat something?" Jimin was about to deny Taehyung but Taehyung did his puppy eyes, the eyes Jimin can't resist. "Fine, but make it quick I have to pack" Jimin said sighing and going inside the cafe. Jungkook smiled a little before going inside with Taehyung. Jimin didn't want to admit it but his very worried about Jungkook. He is noticing how Taehyung is helping him to walk.

"So, why is he here?" Jimin said pointing at Jungkook. "His-I- umm-" Jungkook interrupted Taehyung. "I just wanted to see you for one last time." Jungkook said not looking at Jimin. "Here your food" said the worker giving them what they ordered. "But, I don't" jimin replied getting a bit of his strawberry cake. But, Jimin then noticed Jungkook struggling to eat his cake. His hand was shaking too much. After they all finished eating. Jimin really wanted to leave scared he would do something.

"I think this best if I leave. Don't wanna vomit right now" Jimin said looking at Jungkook's face on propose, taking his passport from Taehyung. "Thanks-" "Wait c-can I talk to you outside?" Jungkook said grabbing Jimin's hand. "Ugh! Fine but make it quick" Jimin said as he dragged Jungkook outside. "Here" Jungkook said handing Jimin lots of papers. "What is this?!" Jimin questioned until he saw the big bold latter "DIVORCE NOTICE". Jimin's eyes widen. "You just have to sign it and your finally free" Jungkook said feeling dizzy. "I don't have a pen tho" Jimin said still looking at the papers.

"I know so I brought a pen with me" Jungkook siad handing Jimin the black pen. "Thanks" jimin said signing the papers then giving them to Jungkook. "I will ask Tae to leave now" Jungkook said as Taehyung went outside with them. "Let's go" said Jungkook making Taehyung nodded. "Bye Jimin" "Bye Tae! Thanks you!" Jimin said walking away to DK's house.

*END OF CHAPTER*
________________________________________________

Thoughts?

Srry for the bad chapter