CHAPTER 3

Srry for not updating I got the COVID vaccine 🥲
_____________________________________

3RD PERSON P.O.V

"I-You-What?" Jungkook asked confused with tears falling. "You heard me! I remember everything! You were the one who fucking killed my father! My only family left!" "I-I-I" Jungkook didn't know what to say. "Really wordless? I should of known. Oh while, Goodbye Jeon" Jimin said throwing his wedding ring at Jungkook hitting his lip then running away.

"Jimin! I'm sorry!" Jungkook screamed with his pain being heard as he messed up everything he broke the table and chairs. But it was to late. Jimin left him forever.

***
Jungkook came back home very late. Everybody was worried about him. "I-He left" was all he said before going to his room. Everybody looked at each other as for Taehyung he couldn't help but feel guilty. But, he also knew it was the right thing to do he couldn't let Jimin live with the lie forever. "I think it's best for us to rest then talk tomorrow." Said Yoongi and everybody agreed.

***

"Jimin! What are you doing here?" DK asked. As every year he would go America to visit he's family. "I- He killed my father" Jimin said hugging and crying onto DK's chest. "There, there let all out" he said try his best to confront Jimin as Jimin just told him everything . "C-Can I stay with y-you?" Jimin asked. "Of course! Oh wait, I just remembered that I'm going back to America with my family since my lover is already their waiting for me."  He said but as he finished talking he saw a sleeping Jimin on his chest still standing. 'He really must of been tired' DK thought bringing Jimin to his guest room.

***

"Jungkook? Jungkook? Jungkook!" Jin said as he's been knocking on his door for at least 15 mins. "Has he answered?" Namjoon asked? "I'm afraid he still hasn't" "I think we should just open it" Namjoon said getting worried. "I think so too" Jin said Namjoon nodded. Jin moved aside. Namjoon tried to push the door open and after 5 tries he finally opened it. "Jungkook?" Jin asked going inside his room. "What the hell?" Jungkook said as he saw some light. "What happened?" Jin asked "Jimin h-he remembered everything" Jin's eyes widen. He couldn't believe it even though he knew it would happen soon but not this soon. "I-We can track him down and bring him back." "No, l-let him have his freedom. He deserves it" Jungkook said getting up from his bed and going to his bathroom. "I will leave your food here" Jin said leaving. "What happened?" Namjoon asked as he waited outside. "I- Jimin found about about everything" Jin said going with the rest to tell him the news.

"What? How? We could just bring him back?" Yoongi suggested. "N-No Jungkook said not too. He wants Jimin to finally have his freedom." Jin said looking into everybody's eyes as they also couldn't believe expect for one good actor.

***
"Oh! Jimin finally you woke up! Come eat. You must be hungry." DK said. "So when are you going back to America?" "In about a week" "Is their any possible way I can go with you?"

*END OF CHAPTER*
__________________________________________
Thoughts?