CHAPTER 9

3RD PERSON P.O.V

After they all ate breakfast, jimin knew he had to leave as soon as possible because he couldn't stop looking at Jungkook or worry about him. "Thanks guys for everything  I have to leave now" "Aww really?" Taehyung asked pouting. "Yes Tae. I have to start packing, you know" "But-" "Don't insist Tae. You should let Jimin go do his things. Bye Jiminie thank you for everything. Hopefully we and see each other again before you leave" Jin said with a soft smile. "Thanks Emmoa Jin. I promise to visit again very soon! Bye!" Jimin said getting up and leaving. "It was nice to see him again" Jungkook said softly before going to his room and calling a friend. "Oh you finally remembered me huh?" A soft girl voice was heard. "Yes I finally did I guess. Anyways I was wondering if your offer is still able?" "Of course my childhood friend who keeps on forgetting about me. I'll actually book your flight to meet in two days"

***
"Oh hey Jiminie? How was breakfast with your ex and friends?" "Oh it was good I guess. Anyways I came back early since I have to start packing right?" "Oh talking about that. Over flight is going to be in three days. Since my boyfriend was able to book us a sooner flight because he of course misses me too much" Dk told Jimin. "Oh that's great! Actually the sooner I'm gone the better" jimin said trying to feel happy but absolutely failed. Dk just didn't want to tell him but he noticed. "Ok then I'll be back" Dk said leaving to his work. Jimin nodded and went to the restroom. As he washed his hands he saw his neck tattoo. He rubbed it and signed before going to his bed and not moving just thinking.

**3 days later**

"Are you sure about this?" Dk asked Jimin as they were on their way for the airport but Jimin wanted to stop by Jungkook's house real quick. "Yes don't worry I'll only be 5 minutes. If you want too even put a timer" Dk nodded and unlocked the door. Jimin got out the car and knocked. "Oh jimin what a surprise" Namjoon said opening the door. "Oh about that I'm just here to say goodbye forever. Like I promise" Jimin said hugging him. "Oh that was a lot sooner than I thought. But please come in" Namjoon said letting go of the hug and opening the door even more. "Hey guys Jimin is here to say his goodbye" Namjoon told everyone as they were just chilling in the living room watching a movie. "Oh" everybody said. "Goodbye My soulmate please don't forget about me!" Taehyung said getting emotional. "Don't worry I won't but you to better not forget about me!" Jimin said trying to joke around. "Oh don't forget about my beautifulness and my cooking. Come on Tae it's my turn!" Jin as Tae didn't want to let go of Jimin. After a few minutes everyone got their own turn to say goodbye. "Where Jungkook?" Jimin asked. "Oh about that he left yesterday somewhere to visit his childhood friend Rosa but he didn't tell use where." Hobi answered. "Oh" jimin said trying to smile. "I have to go now." Jimin said saying one last goodbye.

"How did it go?" Dk asked "It went good. You should start driving we don't wanna be late." Dk agreed noticing Jimin didn't want to talk about it.

*BACK IN TIME WHEN JUNGKOOK WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE*

"Bye guys thank you forever everything. See you in 2 weeks" Jungkook said getting ready to leave. "Aren't you going to say bye to Jimin too?" Tae asked. "No i don't wanna bother him anymore" Jungkook said leaving

*END OF CHAPTER*
__________________________________________
Hey guys I'm back! Sorry for taking so long to update! But thank you for waiting.

One more chapter left

Thoughts?