CHAPTER 10

3RD PRSON P.O.V

Jimin sat on his sit and sighed. He couldn't believe it he was finally actually going to be free as the plane started to fly off. He couldn't help but feel a heavy weight on his chest he knew what it was exactly but he didn't want to admit it, he refused too. "Are you Ok Jiminie?" Asked his friend DK as he saw tears coming out of Jimin's eyes. "Oh me ofc I'm ok! They are just tears of happiness you know?" Jimin replied only to realize he was in fact crying for him. Once Jimin finally stopped crying he left to the restroom to clean his tears up only to noticed he hasn't been covering up his neck tattoos "Property of Jeon Jungkook" 'That must be the reason people are staring at me weirdly' Jimin thought to himself and smiled. After a few more minutes of staring at his tattoo he went back to his sit and fell asleep the entire flight well DK couldn't sleep so he read a book since he was just too excited to finally be able to see his boyfriend after a long time.

As they arrived DK's boyfriend came for them and his sister too called Rose. "I MISSED YOU!" DK said as went to give his Boyfriend a huge kiss and hug. "Eww these two act like if they haven't seen each other in years" Rose giggled and rolled her eyes as she walked up to Jimin. "Oh I forgot to introduce myself I'm Rose! His sister" she said pointing at DK's boyfriend. "Oh nice to meet you Rose I'm Jimin. One of DK's best friends" "Oh I see so your the one staying with us too? Is it ok for you to share rooms with my best friend? He has some business to do here for some days" Rose asked Jimin. "Yes ofc I'm ok with that!" Jimin said giving her one of his fakest smiles ever seen and noticed by someone. After Dk and his boyfriend finished making out. DK's boyfriend introduced himself to Jimin and they all had a little small talk before going to the car and driving home. Jimin was slient the entire car ride and his excuse was that he was tried.

***

"JUNGKOOK WE HAVE ARRIVED!!!" Rose said as she opened the door for all of them. Jimin's eyes widened 'Is Jungkook really here?!' He thought but after waiting for Jungkook he never came. 'Might just be my imagination or me just going crazy' Jimin thought to himself shaking his head he excuse himself to use the restroom even tho he didn't even know where it is. "Ugh he might be taking a shower and blasting his music like always" Rose said rolling her eyes. "Here help me help you!" She old her brother and Dk taking the luggages out of the car. 'Can believe I left to the restroom without even knowing where it is' Jimin thought as he bumped to a wall or at least he thought again. "Jimin?!?" The voice Jimin thought he would never hear again asked in shock. "What are you doing here?!" Jungkook asked since Jimin didn't reply just looked deeply into his eyes tears trying to come out.

"Oh my god I-it really is you J-" "Oh I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I should probably leave" Jungkook said interrupting him. "WAIT NO!" Jimin shouted before pushing him into a sweet kiss. But, Jimin was shock to feel Jungkook not kissing him back. He pulled away and fell to the ground and started balling his eyes out. "I'm s-sorry for being stupid! I-I know you just wanted the best for me! I-I understand why you did it! I-I would of done that too if I was you! P-please for give me! Please take me back Jungkook." Jimin said basically begging him. "Jimin please get up. My love." Jungkook said picking him up and carrying him to their bedroom. "Im glad you forgive me. But please my baby never beg for someone who isn't worth it. I'm not worth your lo-" Jimin cut him off by kissing him and let's say you know what happened next ;)

***
*ONE YEAR LATER*

After going to couple therapy together in the US they decided it was time to go back to Korea where their family is at. They thanked Dk, His boyfriend, and Rose for everything and left back home.

***

"JIMIN?!?" Taehyung said carrying his baby. As soon as everyone heard Taehyung shouting Jimin's name they all came to see if he was actually there and to their surprise Jimin was there 4 months pregnant with Jungkook back hugging him. "Missed us?" Jungkook said smirking

***
"Can't believe you were able to brainwash Jimin again with making him think he was going insane saying with hearing your voice your name every night but it was actually you seeing him sleep help and talking to him also with the "Couple Therapist" who actually works for you" Yoongi told Jungkook as everybody was sleeping.

"Like I said before what's mine stays mine" He said smirking widely like a psychopath

*THE END*
__________________________________________
Thoughts?

That the ending of this story I hope you all enjoyed it even if it did sucked ass bc Ik it did but I really wanted to finish this book as soon as possible like I promised😭

Let's just say I was going to end it with Jk saying "missed us?" Smirking but decided to add a little twist to it! 😪

SORRY FOR DISAPPOINTING AND SPELLING MISTAKES!!!! Ilyall <33