Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Melody's P.O.V.

A week has already passed which means... It's time for Evelina's sleepover! Kat and I have been so anxious the entire week. We've never had any sleepover with anyone besides us two, so we can't wait for it, we really want to see how it'll be like.

Another good thing about this sleepover is that I can finally go to Shane's house! I've been wanting to go there for a long time, but we're always going to my house, because it's closer. We can go on foot to mine, while to go to his house we need to go by car.

Right now it's Friday afternoon and our classes are over. Kat, Ev, Lucy and I are waiting for Shane in front of the school so that he'll take us on his car. This is one of the good things about having an older boyfriend: he can drive me wherever I want. All I need to do is just ask him.

          Evelina: Where the hell is my brother? I hate it when he takes a long time to come. - she complained with her arms crossed and Lucy chuckled.

          Lucy: Calm down, Ev! Gosh, you really are impatient! - she said with a little giggle and I nodded agreeing. Yeah, I kind of had noticed that before, in other situations. She's a pretty impatient vampire. And luckily for me, Shane's not like her. - See? He's coming right now. - she said as Shane came out of the school and came to us.

          Evelina: Why did you take so long, you lazy camel? - she asked him irritated making Kat, Lucy and I laugh at what she called him.

          Shane: I had to pass through my locker first. - he said simply like it was nothing else. He must be used to it, because if it was me, I'd be so scared of Evelina.

          Evelina: Couldn't you be just a tiny bit faster?? - she asked as Shane glanced at his watch.

          Shane: I'm only five minutes late! Gosh, sister, control that impatience of yours already! See girls, this is what I have to live with. - he said half jocking half annoyed, making us laugh.

          Evelina: And this horrible thing is what I'm cursed to live with. - she spat back making us laugh more.

          Shane: Shut up or I'll leave you here. - he warned and she sighed, crossing her arms irritated - Let's go then ladies. - he said taking us to the car, giving me a kiss first.

I went hand in hand with him to his car. I really missed this car, I haven't been in it for quite a while now and we had some good moments there.

I sat on the front with Shane, while Kat, Ev and Lucy sat on the back on the remaining three seats. Shane turned on the engine, putt some music on and there we went.

While the girls were talking behind us, I'd either observe Shane driving in his very sexy way of driving or I would look through the window and observe the surroundings. I ended up opening the window a bit so that I could feel the fresh air. I'm always doing this when I'm in a car, especially if I'm going to be in it for a long time. Must be because I'm werewolf. Or a very big dog, if you prefer.

In about 10 to 15 minutes, we arrived to Shane and Ev's house. Which is a very nice house, at least on the outside. It kind of has some similarities with my house, but it's still pretty unique.

We got out of the car after Shane parked the car in front of the house, and headed to the front door. Shane took his keys out and unlocked the door for us to enter. We got in through the door which lead to a very beautiful living and dining room with a little vintage touch to it because of the decorations. I looked around at every little detail of the living room part and to every object. I was honestly expecting a piano here, like I have in my house, since Shane knows and likes to play, but I see none. I'll ask him later about it.