Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Melody's P.O.V.

I woke the next day to find out that Harry wasn't next to me. I felt both scared and relieved at the same time. He probably woke up earlier, I guess. It's going to be so weird when I run into him...

Completely tired, I lazily got up and began taking care of myself.

I washed my face, took a shower, blow dried my hair and got dressed. The normal stuff, basically. Except for one thing... My mind just doesn't stop thinking about Shane and Harry.

Harry seemed to be so in love with me yesterday that... It's almost as if this love of his is becoming more of an obsession, I don't know. Maybe I just don't understand him because I don't love him as much as he loves me.

To be completely and utterly honest... Do I even love him?

I know that I have some kind of feelings since I do care about him, but... I don't know if I can call it love. I don't know what the hell to call it even.

And then when I look at Shane... I don't know, it just gets more confusing.

Yesterday he really moved me so much. His birthday present was the best, although it did make me cry because of all the memories and emotions that it brought me. But there's something bothering me...

He broke up with me and now I'm going to get married. Why do this? Does he still love me that much? I just... I don't understand.

Well, he did say that he still loves me, that other day. But his confession only made his decision look even worse...

Honestly, I'm starting to not know what to do. Because I just don't understand my feelings anymore. My feelings for Harry, my feelings for Shane, my feelings about all of this. Everything is just so mixed up inside of me that I don't know what is what.

What should I do? What should I do... Let's start by... letting this day pass by, like nothing ever happened. And see what happens, I guess. Everyday is a new day. You never know what can happen.

After I got ready, I decided to go down to the dining room to have breakfast. If I don't have my oh so good breakfast, in the morning, I'll probably die.

When I got there my friends, Henry and Naomi were all sat at the dining table. Harry was no where in sight.

          Katherina: Good morning, sleepy head. - she joked with a smile. Someone woke up in a good mood I see.

          Melody: I didn't sleep that much. I'm just ten minutes late, it could've been worse. - I said as I sat down next to Shane. It was the only empty place, besides Harry's, and it's also the place I usually sit so... I don't really have much of a choice, do I...

          Katherina: I don't care, I just want to annoy you. - she said and I pointed my tongue out at her.

          Melody: As always. - I said and she chuckled.

The stewarts then began to serve the breakfast, as always. And Harry still wasn't here and so I began to wonder where he is.

          Melody: Where's Harry? - I asked Henry as we ate.

          Henry: He's had his breakfast earlier. Said he had to take care of some matters. - he said and I nodded.

That's weird, that never happened before. I'm starting to wonder if he really has urgent matters to attend or if he did it to avoid me... He seemed to be so embarrassed and disapointed with himself yesterday. I'm not really surprised that he's avoiding me today. I did the same when he saw me in the forest that other time... Shane also saw me and so I also avoided him. Especially him, since it was easier.