Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Shane's P.O.V.

I'm wondering if James really went to the bathroom... I don't know why I'm thinking that. My gut is telling me that he didn't really go to the bathroom and usually when I have these feelings, they're 100% right. And if they're right and he didn't just go to the bathroom then... Where did he went? What is he going to do? Is he meeting someone? Hmm... I don't know and I don't know how I'm going to find out really.

Meanwhile, I think I'm going to send a text to Melody, just to mess up with her. I took my phone out of my pocket and noticed a conversation I had with Melody, through my phone, that I can't really remember having...

      "Melody <3

    I'm going to make you pay for calling me "shorty", you'll see... :P"

      "Shane

    I bet. :P Look, I need to talk to you. Can we meet on the school orchestra's classroom now?"

      "Melody <3

    Why? What's the problem? Is something going on?"

      "Shane

    I don't have time to explain. Just meet me there as soon as you can."

By the time these messages were sent, it was during this class, probably... Probably before James went to the bathroom... Probably when I was in the black board doing those exercises...

Oh my god... Don't tell me James used my phone to meet up with Melody. Oh, that bastard... I wonder what he wants with her. Maybe kiss her again like some jerk.

          Shane: Mrs. Robinson can I please go to the nurse? I'm not feeling well... - I asked trying my best to sound like I'm in pain, just like someone I know...

          Mrs. Robinson: I honestly don't want to, but if you really have to... Go. And try to be quick, unlike your friend, James. - she said giving me a little glare and I nodded.

When I got out of the classroom, I ran as fast as I could to the school orchestra's classroom. I hope I can get there in time, before James does something idiot and stupid to my little Melody...

Melody's P.O.V.

          James: So... Will you give me a second chance? - he asked, breaking the silence around us as I thought of an answer.

Maybe I should say yes... I remember that, when I met him, he did look like the total opposite of what he was yesterday... Maybe he can be a good friend like Shane...

          Melody: Hum... Ok. I'll give you a second chance to prove to me that you're not a jerk. - I said and he grinned happily.

          James: Thank you. Thank you so much Melody! - he said, giving me a hug that caught me by surprise - I can't believe you said yes. I promise you I'm not going to let you down and I'll prove to you that I'm no jerk.

          Melody: O-Ok ok, good. Now, please let me breath. - I said with a chuckle and he let me go - By the way, before we go back... Can I ask you something?

          James: Sure, anything.

          Melody: Yesterday... you said that Shane... Yesterday, you said that Shane likes me. Is that... Is that true? - I asked nervously, afraid to hear the answer - Please, be honest.