Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Melody's P.O.V.

           Shane: So? What's your decision?? - he asked with an expectant smile.

           Melody: Hmm... No. - I said simply and he looked shocked at me.

           Shane: What?? - he asked confused and I laughed at his face.

           Melody: I'm joking! Of course I want to go to the prom with you, you idiot. - I said with a big smile on my lips as his face relaxed into a smile - Now, give me the box, I'm so curious to what's inside.

           Shane: Here you have it. I know you're going to love what's inside. - he said as he gave me the box.

I put the box down on the floor and sat next to it. I just like to open big boxes like this, I don't know why.

I took the ribbon off and then the lid, quickly peaking inside and squealing in happiness when I saw what it was.

           Katherina: What is it, what is it?? - she asked running to us and peaking inside the box - Oh my god, it's a kitten!!!!

           Shane: Yes, the same one we saw today on that pet shop. - he said with a big grin as I grabbed the little kitten on the box.

           Melody: Oh my god, it is! Hi there little cutie, do you remember me?? - I asked it and it meowed back.

           Katherina: Oh my god, that was too cute for my health. - she said making us laugh - What should we name him??

           Melody: Shane Junior?? - I joked making us all laugh and Shane shook his head - Don't worry, I'm joking. Hmm... Any ideas??

           Shane: Hmm... What about Harmony? Like the harmony we do when we play? - he said making me smile at the memories of us playing.

           Melody: I like it.

           Katherina: Me too. And it goes well with your name. Melody and Harmony. - she joked and we laughed.

           Shane: It does. And I didn't even think about it.

           Melody: Ok, it's settled. Your name is Harmony. - I told the little kitten who was staring at me with its big round green eyes - Thank you so so so so so so so much, Shane! I'm going to love you forever!! - I said as I got up and gave him the biggest hug I ever gave someone.

           Shane: I don't mind at all! - he said with a smirk making me chuckle.

***A week later***

Shane's P.O.V.

A week has passed since I gave Harmony to Melody. He seems to have gotten used to the house and the girls pretty fast. And Melody says he's always with her when she's at home. That little kitten sure likes her, I saw that when he walked to her in the pet shop, the first time he saw her. Hmm... Should I be getting jealous?? Hmm...

Taking that out, James and I are going to have a school trip today. We're not going to travel far, we're going to go to a special museum on the neighbout city. The Angel Museum. It has a lot of artifacts related to the angels. I think it's going to be pretty interesting to go there, we'll definitely learn a lot more about angels, which will help me with the next term's History tests.