part 7

Today was the day. You were finally going to see Linda again. Just don't bring it up, y/n. You're fine. You got this.

"Helloooo," you called out while entering Linda's house. You had a key.

Not a sound was made. It was like the house was deserted. You checked the time on your watch.

"Yup. Right time," you whispered. You walked around the house, only the living room and the kitchen because you didn't want to invade. It wasn't your house. You rolled your eyes at the thought.

"I guess I'll just wait here." You said in your head, sitting down on the couch. No life was around, besides the little house plants that were expertly placed. Linda always had exquisite taste, not in men.. or women, but in stuff that actually mattered? Why was that a question? I don't know. Do you think I can control what my mind thinks? Well, yeah. That's kind of the whole point. I'm going to beat your ass. Haha. You wish.

About 30 minutes later, Linda walked down the stairs. She was dressed in an untied robe, some type of lacy bra, and underwear with disheveled hair.

"Well, look who's alive," you giggled.

"Holy shit!" She quickly covered herself up. "Y/n! What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean? We literally talked about this a week ago." Linda stayed silent, making you scoff quietly. "Outfits for the Dead to Me premiere." You got up and gathered up your stuff. "Let's go."

"No. I can't."

"What do you mean?"

"I got company." She walked up to you with her robe now tied. You moved your head ever so slightly to find a little purple mark on her neck.

"Babe," a low female voice yelled out.

"Give me a second!" Linda looked back at you. "Can we reschedule?"

"Jesus Christ." You rolled your eyes, beginning to walk away. "Whatever, Linda."

"Y/n. Come on!"

"Just- text me when you can. Have fun or whatever." You walked out the door after leaving the copy of your key on the entryway table.

someones jealousss ahhahah okay you'll be together soon don't worry also if yall didn't know the text in bold is me talking to you, the reader. i do that on my sarah story and ppl enjoy it. :) have a great day

-ayva