Chapter 11

Authors note: Hey guys.  I want to apologize for the long wait.  Things had gotten pretty hectic.  I have been trying to get this chapter written and typed for you guys.  As of right now with a lot going on.  I do appreciate and thank you guys for being patient with me.  I'll stop rambling so we can get on with the story.

Anna and Van Helsing rode to Castle Frankenstein thinking that the building would have been dark, since no one had resided in it for a year. Upon arriving at the castle, both were shocked to see that someone had been inhabiting the castle.

"This can't be real. This castle has been abandoned since the owners death a year ago," Anna said in shock.

"Well, someone else has found a new use for it," Van Helsing said before he and Anna got off their horses, tying them up before making their way into the building. Both made sure to keep to the shadows so they wouldn't get caught wandering around by the person who now inhabits the castle. Van Helsing was about to step out of the shadows, to step further into the building, only to stop when Anna pulled on his arm back into a dark corner to hide. "Well, if you wanted me like that, you should have said something sooner."

Anna glared at Van Helsing silently warning him to shut up. Anna pointed around the corner where there were monster looking things walking by carrying something as they were talking about Dracula's plan with the werewolf; and how they were going to use him to bring Dracula's young to life. "Those were dwerger. They're Dracula's servants. Very nasty things. If you get the chance to kill one, do it; because they will do much worse to you."

"I'll keep that in mind. Just like you will keep in mind that your brother is no longer your brother. He is Dracula's new pet," Van Helsing said.

"You heard them. They want to use my brother to bring Dracula's young to life. When my brother met me in the armory, he told me that Dracula has a cure. We can get it and give it to Velkan. He has not reached his first full moon. He's still fighting the curse. We can still save him," Anna argued.

We are here to see if there is any way we can put an end to Dracula as well as find Lilith, so that way we have an ally on our side to help us take him down. Lilith has been trained alongside me to take down monsters," Van Helsing explained.

"You seem so sure that your partner wasn't already turned into a monster. If she can be of any help, it's to distract Dracula, while we save Velkan. It's a win win for the both of us," Anna said.

"Fine, if that is what it takes to get you to help me look for Lilith, so we can get information," Van Helsing said as he and Anna made their way through the castle.

Both Anna and Van Helsing came across a room that had slimy sacks hanging from the ceiling.

"What on earth are those," Anna asked.

"Some sort of sack," Van Helsing said before ripping one open and finding the dead young of Dracula inside. "Makes sense to keep them preserved in these sacks, since they are born dead."

Dracula pushed Velkan back into the machine and watched as he struggled while being strapped into the machine. "You won't get away with this count! Anna and the man will put an end to all of this."

Dracula laughed. "I'm so glad that you put so much faith into a man who had to travel two days to get here. When I had sent you out, it was so you could see the man and come back and tell me what kind of force we were putting up with. But you decided to do a little more than that. You decided to stop and have a small chat with your sister."