Chapter 5-Bondage

Dolion-
She looked so happy with him. So. . .carefree. I wish—I wish I was him so then it would be me—making her smile, laugh, giggle. It wasn’t right that she couldn’t be with me, let me hold her, to. . . Kiss her.

My fantasies are exactly what they're called, what I want to happen. Seeing them together made me enraged, and I lashed out. A big mistake on my part, as Mavis could tell her. The one thing I wanted—I needed, taken from me with the very same words I'm going to try. . .eventually.

Paper crunched against my foot, and I bent over to pick it up. A tabloid of the royal family, the king and queen in the back, and their children in the front. Sye, her soft brown hair pulled tight behind her head, her eyes stern and commanding, just like her mother's. Her mother's arms rested on Sye's shoulders, a comforting gesture. 

Her twin brother however, was dressed in a replica of his father's suit, arms crossed behind his back. A blank expression on his face clearly showed he was hiding something. His dark hair and olive skin tone made him look like his mother more than his father, even though his eyes were a mix of theirs. 

I look back at Sye, capturing every aspect of her face. Her posture made her look composed and regal, despite being only ten years old. Only two years before her parents were taken. 

Her dress was a light pink, with a tight, fitted bodice, and a skirt that spread out and flowed freely. It was asymmetrical, shorter in the front and longer in the back. Her crown was decorated with diamonds, which seemed to shine pink, matching her gown.

I tuck it carefully into my pocket, making a mental reminder to add it to my scrapbook for designs, as I was hoping to become a designer upon my entrance to Hyperion and after completing my terminal degree. 

Yes, I was hoping of becoming a designer, especially for the royal families. Or the Keepers. Not something you'd think the guy who just threatened someone else to do. Anyway, I kept a notebook of dresses and suits on them, for inspiration. 

It was full of my sketches too, from ball gowns to simple suits. How much would the princess like it if I made her a gown for her arrival upon the capital of Hyperion?

Ideas filled my head in a frenzy, and I started running, back to the place where I had left my notebook, in case if someone snooped through my stuff, they wouldn't find it.

"Looking for this?"

The girl—Lilith, I think, was holding my notebook, casually flipping through the pages. I nodded, swallowing. "Please be careful—I've been saving those since forever."

"Oh have you? What would you do if I l. . .ripped one?"

She picked a page and gingerly tugged on it. It ripped a little, I knew from the sound of the paper.

"Stop!" I yell, and lunge at her. She dodges, and spins quickly so her arm wraps around my neck, and something sharp presses against my throat.

She laughs maniacally. "You think you can stop me?"

I shake my head, feeling a blade run against my skin as I do it.

"If you don't want to have all your papers ripped, I suggest that you do exactly as I say." She paused to take a breath. "You're going to help me get to Hyperion, and announce me as the rightful Heir of Queen Isabella and Prince Consort Charles. I can't go in these, so I need a dress fitting of a Queen."

"But what about Princess Cypress? She's still going? What if they see her first, then you?"

"We'll have to kill her then."

Her words were cold and desperate. I didn't know what she thought she could get out of being queen, as she seemed to hate royalty. The knife dropped from my neck and she released me.