Interrupting A/N #4

As much as I hate these. I feel the need to post this.

While updates have been rather frequent recently, up until like two? weeks ago, I have smashed myself into a giant brick wall that blocks my writing progress and am having to slowly move around it before I can keep writing this.
This actually applies to almost all my books right now. I can only write fun little side stories in my current mindset. Which is awful because what's actually happening is I know how to continue the story once I get to a certain point, but getting there is like the Path of Pain. Which is funny because if I really wanted to, I could just time skip there. But that throws off the style I've been writing in.
I could probably rant at how much mindless time skips annoy me, but I won't force you to read that.

As much as I hate these, I just want to point out: 800 reads? What the heck? I remember when I was joking about this passing my art book [btw I posted a part in that that contains lots information for this book. So ha.] which is still as about 450. As well as when like two weeks ago I was joking about 666 reads.
Where are you people coming from????

Ok, I'm going to be honest. The real reason I made this part was to apologize for making the last chapter end on basically a cliffhanger and then not update as frequently as I would like to.
It's really weird to me because unless I can come up with a lot filler material, it is second to last chapter. Which terrifies me because I have a lot left to write and discuss before the ending.

Oh boy. That's going to be fun!

This part of the A/N is a reminder that my Oneshot book exists, if you want to check that out or request something of me...

I dunno what I'm doing with this... it's kind of a mess... you can probably tell that I'm struggling with writing.

Here's a quick doodle I made.

Praise the child. The child is a freaking legend.
If it weren't for the Grimmchild, I probably would've given up on Hollow Knight.

That kid has saved my butt in thick and thin. I'm really mad I can't use him against either of the Grimms in the Hall of Gods.