doctors appointments

Fuyumes pov

I finally made it to my 6th month of pregnancy. My back hurts more & more every day. I only look like 4 months so everyone is like
"Looks like the bun is just now rising" when im just now reaching my 3rd trimester.

Today I have my doctors appointment & let's say I'm ready to see this little one. We are saving the gender untill the baby is born and we have a gender neutral name picked out already.

Its sky & I cant wait until they pop out choosing there gender. I heard not to long ago that bakugou got released for good behavior on probation for 5 years.

I saw him at the store with kirishima, he looked sad but was smiling & taking care of him really nicely. I approached him & the minute he saw me he looked down saying

"I'm sorry" I was suprised. & just stood there giving him a hug.

"No worries I'm alright now. & u didnt hurt my little one at all." I smiled at him even tho being around him made me shake a ton.

He handed me a small peice of paper & simply said "Can u give it to icy- Shoto & Izuku... I feel terrible about what happened.... I was treated like Izuku when I was put in prison.... they beat me, raped me, made me feel like an object so I want to see him agian & apologize... only if they are up to it tho..."

"Yeah I can do that stay safe, katsuki." I smiled & we said our good byes once he was out of sight I ran to the closet toilet throwing up

I feel awful & finsh shopping and leaving quickly. I didn't waste time getting home.

"Shoto please get the groceries I don't feel very good..." I say sitting down with a trash can

He didn't ask questions & got groceries putting them away.

"Are you okay fuyumi? Do u need some water? U look pale..." Izuku came up to me.

"I'm okay Izuku... just not feeling good.... I'll be okay I'm going to the doctors later anyway..." I smile softly at him & pet his head softly

He nodded and went to shoto to help with groceries.

I'm just really tired, my appointment is in 4 hours. I set an alarm on my phone & lay down falling asleep.

Shoto pov

It's 1.5 hours till fuyumis doctors & she's not waking up...

"Fuyumi come on the drive there is an hour it's self not including traffic! U have to wake up" She won't even move...

I don't want to hurt her as she's just asleep, she's breathing & her heart rate is like really fast I'm gonna take her to the hospital as she might be sick...

I pick her up getting her out in the car & quickly running in getting Izuku & the go baby bag as if something is wrong & she is forced to have to baby today.

He has no idea & I plan on not telling him until I know whats wrong.

As I drive kept glancing back at fuyumi, she was sleeping through everything, & normally is a light sleeper...

I get her to ER & bring her in & people immediately got things ready as last time I was here she was in trama bay.

She got a room & got her vitals taken, baby was checked, & so far they couldn't find anything.

They choose to do an mri as it's the only safe thing they can do while she's pregnant. They wanted to see her brain activity.

Me & Izuku waited in the room while she was gone.