Crash!

Izuku pov

I sit in class working on my packet. As I finish, I go to the corner and curl up, taking a nap.

Not soon after I was awoken by a crash, it sounded far, but it was really loud.

I heard teachers yelling & I just stayed in my little ball in the corner. I heard someone run in, but they said

"Room is empty! We need to find midorya!" It was a teacher! As I tried to get up, they left.

I decided to lay low in case it was a villain attack. I hear yelling but stay where I am. It's so loud & it got overwhelming. I held my ears & stayed in the corner.

I heard stomping in lots of footsteps & then people surrounding me, causing me to panic a little. They restrained me & made me lay on my stomach, which I panicky yelled.

"IM IZUKU MIDORYA CLASS 1-A STUDENT! IM PREGNANT PLEASE GET OFF!" I cry & they moved & got me evacuated. My mom was called, and she came & got me holding me close as we both cry.

Todoroki pov

I hear a big crash & look over to see a swarm of villains. Followed by a bunch of screaming.

My mind went straight to Izuku & I tried to leave to him but the door didn't work.

"Stupid heroes... I think you're so strong... we are here to defeat All might..." A blue-haired 20-year-old said.

I looked at him as everyone got moved to different areas where they fought villains. Aizawa was looking at him & I saw myself...

I approached him & reached to him.

"TODOROKI WHAT THE FUCK ARE U DOING!? HE A VILLAIN!" Aizawa yelled at me.

The villain seemed caught off guard. As I reach my hand to him.

"You can still make a change... we can still save you..." I say reaching out to him.

He look conflicted, I kept reaching out to him. He slapped my hand away & said.

"Filthy hero..."They didn't attack, he made us all go in separate areas, I was on the mountain terrain. Shit! That is so far from class and I have no clue where Izuku is!

I fight off the weak villains making my way back to the doors. I need to find Izuku quickly. We don't know if the rest of the school is being attacked or not. I look over seeing Tsu, Minetta, and Mr. Aizawa fighting off the blue-haired one. It's been at least 20 minutes. My heart is racing with adrenaline running through my veins.

After watching for 2 minutes I stepped in freezing the blue hair to the ground and ran. I needed to check on Izuku and as I just made it to the doors a lot of proheros stormed through.

I was meant to stay there but I ran out and found where all the evacuated students were. I run around like mad looking for Izuku. I imagined the worst and it became harder to breathe.

I look at class 1-b and see him standing with the teacher holding his stomach. I run and hug him close my legs giving out as I held him. Everyone stared but at the moment I didn't care. The only thing that mattered to me at that moment was that my boyfriend was safe and unharmed.

He nuzzled me as I picked him up. I rubbed his back and teachers started doing role asking who I was as I came out of nowhere. Everyone was shocked I was in the incident and made it out before everyone else. Multiple police cars showed up taking the villains, ambulances took the injured villains and some students.