Faking

Todo pov, time has skipped 2 weeks & izuku lives with his mom

I miss having izuku around, father has been increasingly annoying about me and Momo. She comes around & we literally just do homework together.

She's ment to come over with her father & today is the day she 'gets pregnant,' when neither of us want to do anything like that. I heard fuyumi getting dinner ready & she's been hiding her pregnancy from father & it's been a struggle.

As dinner grew closer I called over jiro & izuku sneaking them in through my window. They both hid in my bathroom where izuku napped & jiro listened to music.

Dinner grew closer & closer & I was ready for this whole thing to be over with, they came over early & momo was imdeatly pushed into my room & we both held our partners & I rubbed Izukus stomach & she listened to music with jiro.

Once dinner was severed we had to sit next to each other & we both ate silently exchanging Looks & trying not to laugh. Our familys thought everything was going well & put us back in my room with lube & we busted out laughing.

I said "I'll keep this for later~" I said joking making izukus face flush red & momo giggle holding jiro once more we put on ✨️romantic✨️ music loud enough to make it seem like we where fucking & every once & awhile momo would moan & I would hide my laughs & so would jiro & izuku. After about 2 hours of us just playing this game & I eventually said stuff also we had jiro & izuku leave.

We stripped down to underwear & she wore jiros hoodie that looked like one of mine & I held Izukus pillow.

After we where quiet & just whispering the door cracked open & we pretended to sleep. Her dad gently 'woke her' & she said she couldn't really feel her legs & asked to be carried. Which her dad smiled & did as she asked taking her home.

I just played on my phone for a lil bit & soon went to bed. I did get a few messages from momo sending laughing emojis & saying "THEY BOUGHT IT! THEY THINK WE FUCKED 🤣" and I chuckled.

Time skip the 3 weeks as planned

I got izukus pee & did another test & it was quite dark for a 3 week but our excuse is we have been doing it for a lil while now.

Momo sat in my room as the test developed & then we both walked out showing the test & both of our dads were pleased. We had to hide our laughter for so long & then her dad said "we will get u a doctors appointment to confirm ur pregnancy hunny, for now let's go celebrate"

We planned ahead & knew the appointment would be in 2 weeks, I offered to take her saying "it's my duty as the dad of my soon to be born" & hid my smile of our lies.

We took Izukus urine & his old paper work & just change a lil bit of stuff. I called jiro & she had played doctor & they believed we had an appointment & then we went & hung out at Izukus house having snacks.

We soon went home & showed the fake papers & a ultrasound of Izukus. The once agian believed us & let us be. We hung out in my room doing homework & chatting.

She made it seem like she had an easy pregnancy with 0 morning sickness & no fatigue. She was still allowed in school & her dad said to our teacher she needed to stop training & when we got to school we explained that no she wasn't & to not tell our parents.

Mr aizwa couldn't care and told us to get to class, Izuku was chilling at his desk rubbing his stomach. I smile & we leave to training as he does more worksheets not even complaining.