Mike

I'm turning the last corner to Ben's dorm when I see Zoe fleeing the scene of crime. Oooh. I snap a picture of her receding shoes in the distance and send it to Ben. 

You've got some explaining to do 🙃 I sneak up to his door and pull a classic Erica. I've been paying close attention to the Espionage 101 class just for this. I take the two lockpicks I have stored in my back pocket and get to work. It takes a good six minutes for me to unlock it, which I know Ben must've noticed the fiddling of his doorknob, but I continue anyway. It pops open with only a little hitch. 

And I'm home free. I go diving at him, tackling him to the ground. We both come back up laughing, which is unexpected, judging by Zoe's status which is currently: if you ping me I'm dismembering your limbs 

Ahh, gotta love teens. I look over to Ben. "Sooo...Zoe?" I say putting myself in his desk chair, where is computer is still open on Zuko Alone. He nods. "Yep Zoe, girl of the hour. We were just talking," he says with mock enthusiasm.  

"Well yeah, half of the dorm is already gossiping about it. What is with you people. We are training to be spies," I tap three fingers on the table for extra emphasis. "You'd think you would have the wits to have a conversation that emotional in private," I point at the door. "I bet whats-his-face is listening in on us right now," I hear a quiet giggle and scampering outside of the door, proving me right. 

I turn back to continue speaking, only to find Ben has already pressed play on Avatar. I screech internally. At this point I wonder why I thought being a spy would be fun.