Mike

I yank off the clue pinned to the side of the Canadian Embassy. I'm glad I remembered Ben's hospital room (however weird that might sound) from his little Croatoan incident. His room number had been 501, and we had found the first clue beside a Canadian flag. Easy right? No. I press my mic to check in with Erica, only to hear a cacophony of grunts. Well that's not good. I tap back onto my phone. Four bright dots are spread across Washington, and I zoom onto Erica's blue blinking dot. She's backed up into a corner two minutes away from me. "Hang on, I'm on my way," I say, dashing out of my secured point, the blind side of the two assassins after me. 

"Plus I got a pair of dual batons. Did I ever thank you for those?" 

A few minutes later, all the enemy agents are knocked out. "Thanks for the help, although I didn't really need it," Erica says as she gently toes an unconscious body. "Plus, you only knocked out one person," 

I offer her a fist bump, "that's good enough for me." She laughs lightly. "Do you think the drama king and queen can handle the rest of the mission, because I want to make a pit stop for some fries."

I gasp comically. "You? Eat fRiEs?" She punches my shoulder and then takes off. "I actually don't think they can handle it, but we can make it if we order fast,"