Chapter 13 Homura vs The Shadow

~Kokuyo Main Building~
"He stopped the iron ball. Not to mention the fact the Arcobaleno fired an instantaneous shot in under half a second. It must have been a special bullet."

Chikusa and his leader were watching the fight that was happening outside. They wanted Reborn to use his last special bullet before his group could enter the building. Now they were one step closer to completing their plan for Homura.

~With Homura~
"You won't be able to defeat me with most of your allies down. Bouja Reppa!!!!!"

The man threw the Steel Serpent Ball in the air for an extra spin and hits the ball with both hands to increase its power

The man threw the Steel Serpent Ball in the air for an extra spin and hits the ball with both hands to increase its power. Seeing this, Homura dashed forward with incredible speed. Just as the man launched his attack, Homura slid underneath it and uppercuts his opponent.

As the man was sent flying into the air, he yanked on the chain of the Steel Serpent Ball as he brought the weapon close to him. He had to admit, Homura was doing a lot better than he imagined.

"Hija Reppa!!!!!"

While in the air, the man threw his weapon, giving it an extra spin as he strikes it with both palms, adding to the destructive power of the attack

While in the air, the man threw his weapon, giving it an extra spin as he strikes it with both palms, adding to the destructive power of the attack. As the attack was heading for Homura with incredible speed, he stood firmly in his spot as he used his hands to block the attack for a moment.

After the Steel Serpent Ball made contact with his hands, Homura struck the weapon with the palm of both of his hands as he sent it flying right back at the attacker. The weapon was sent flying towards its wielder so fast that he didn't have time to block. As the Steel Serpent Ball hit him in the gut, Homura's opponent was sent crashing into a nearby wall.

"You did it!!!"

"STAY BACK!!!"

As Homura said this, Bianchi saw Mukuro standing back up. How could he still be standing after taking an attack like that? Soon the man began walking towards Homura.

"A ball and chain is more of a hobby. My true forte....."

The man suddenly threw his weapon high in the air. As this happened, he swiftly charged towards Homura, closing the gap between them in mere seconds. Suddenly he jabbed his elbow into Homura's stomach.