"𝐜𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐠."

3.

Bucky is staring. Again.

It is something that Sam has noticed lately. Bucky loves to stare and sometimes he did not even notice that he was staring at people. Sam knew that Bucky is probably spacing out and are deep in thought.

"You're doing that again," Sam states, staring back at Bucky.

"What?" Bucky blinks, focusing on Sam.

"Staring. What's going on in that cyborg brain of yours?" Sam asks, lips quirking up into a teasing smile.

Bucky scowls.

"I'm not staring. And you don't want to know what is going on in my head. It's a mess."

"Oh, I know that, grandpa. I could hear the gears turning in your head." Sam grins.

Bucky rolls his eyes as he folds his arms while maintaining eye contact with Sam.

"You know, I don't really mind the staring. But I'm just concerned about what other people would feel if a bionic staring machine is looking at them." Sam said.

"Fuck you," Bucky grumbles as he kicks Sam's legs lightly.

Sam grins, managing to piss Bucky off again. After all, he knows that there's no malice behind Bucky's words.

Sam was talking animatedly with Steve over a movie that Sam recommend him to watch a couple of days ago. That was when he felt a pair of eyes on him. Sam had ignored it at first, still absorbed in the conversation.

When Sam turned, he is met with Bucky's blue eyes staring at him. He cocks his head to the side, holding eye contact with Bucky — knowing that it will turn into another staring contest if he continues to stare.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer," Sam smirks.

Steve paused, blinking confusedly as he watches his two friends having another staring contest.

"There's a camera app in your phone if you don't know about that already, since you're a cyborg and all. You should use it sometime. It's helpful." Sam continues his teasing.

"I know how to use a phone. I'm not Steve." Bucky grunts, but still taking out his phone from his pocket and fiddle with it for a moment.

"Hey! What is that supposed to mean?" Steve sputters, feeling offended. No one replied to him.

Bucky raised his phone up, angling it towards Sam. He snaps a picture, the shutter sound of the camera could be heard from the phone.

Sam's jaw drops, not expecting Bucky to actually take a picture of him. Bucky smirks before standing up and leaving the dining table and towards the living room.

Steve, who had watched the whole thing happening in front of his eyes, is understandably confused. What just happened? Sam was still visibly dazed and if Steve did not know any better, he is certain that Sam had just blushed.

•••