NOSH- ITS YOU

Josh NARRANDO:

I was in the hotel room for another day.  The day in São Paulo was surprisingly rainy, leaving it very cold, I put on a warmer sweatshirt and lay down on the bed.

I took out my cell phone and went to do what I love to do when I'm doing nothing.  Admire my best friend, my Crush, the only person in this world that I liked.

I went on Instagram and stalked him a little bit, I love to see old photos of him, even though I took a good part of them it was wonderful that feeling.

In the middle of the photos I stopped in our video singing psycho, I loved to remember that day, it was like I could go back in time.

I put the headphones on and listened to our voices together, it was such a perfect sync that sometimes I was scared, we had such a big connection, but so big that I could even think that in minutes he would arrive in our room, with a smile on his face  and a guitar in his hand.

I looked to the side for a millisecond and he was there, exactly as I described, he was all smiling, he even looked in love, I could tell.

Noah: hi!  What you doing?

I lock the cell phone screen in a fraction of a second and press the pause button, so that a random song, I listen and see that it is one of my favorite songs.

Josh: nothing just listening to music ...

Weak river and I get up

Josh: I'm going to take a shower ok?

He nods, throwing himself on the bed and I grab my clothes and go to the shower thinking about him.  He's so perfectly wonderful, he can make my cheeks flush with a simple line, I don't know what happens to me when he's around.  I am hopelessly in love with you Urrea.

I get out of the shower and when I get to the room he is strumming 'its you' on the guitar while staring at me

Noah: it's you, it's always you

If I'm ever gonna fall in love I know it's gon 'be you

He sings beautifully as he addresses me.  Getting close to me, VERY CLOSE

Josh: Noah ... What are you ..

He interrupts me by singing again

Noah: It's you, it's always you

Met a lot of people, but nobody feels like you so ...

He gets closer and I can't move back, for some reason his intense gaze catches me.  My breath fails.  My heart misses a beat and I keep looking at him.  Without moving.  Almost without breathing.  Only, enjoying looking at him.

He stops touching and takes something from behind his back.  It's a rose.  He hands me over and I look at him confused.

Noah: for you ....

I take the rose from his hands and in that instant chorus.  A thousandth later he leaves a light seal on my lips.  I am frightened by his sudden action.

He looks back at me and I pick up the guitar again.

Noah: please, don't break my heart

Don't tear me apart

I know how it starts

Trust me, I've been broken before

He sings to me and smiles silly.  So beautiful that smile.

Josh: Don't break me again

I am delicate

Please don't break my heart

Trust me, I've been broken before

I sing while I caress his face.  He is still touching his face in my hand, at the same time that I caress his thumb.

Out of nowhere he stops playing.

Noah: I already said how much I am surrendered by you beauchamp

I smile silly.

Josh: no, but you can say it now.  Because I am also surrendered by you Urrea.

He opens his flawless smile and kisses me.  A slow, emotional kiss, as if everything around us favored the moment.  He leaves the guitar on the bed and hugs me smiling.  And I felt safe with him.  In his arms.  And finally I lived my dream.

Noah: Happy Birthday Josh

Josh: happy birthday Noah!

I smile and kiss him again.

I can consider this the best birthday of my life.