Nosh- stranger feelings- part 3

Josh narrating:

He smiles at me.  My god what a beautiful smile.  What a perfect smile.  His eyes shine in an inexplicable way.

His cheeks are reddish in color, making his face more fluffy.  I caress his face.

N- v-do you love me?  Like really?  Really?

I am weak with your childish way of telling me that.  And in that instant I realize how much I love him.  I love your childlike way of seeing the world.  Your cute way to cheer me up.  Your silly smile playing the guitar and singing.  His little leaps of animation when he wins something he likes very much.  I also love his style, my rocker, but he is still cute, with his black nails, his silver chains and his eyes ... I still didn't realize how much I loved looking into his eyes.  They made me drown in them.  His green eyes, with light brown tones in the corners, penetrated my soul in an inexplicable way.  They knew me, seemed to be investigating me.  I loved them.  He also loved his half-long hair, falling out and leaving his face with boundless perfection.  In that second I realized, there was no way I could not fall in love.  I fell in love, with noah urrea.  I fell in love with my best friend.  This is new for me.

His eyes were looking into mine, looking for answers.  Answers I had.  And he knew.  But he wanted to hear me speak.

J- yes noah, I love you, really, no kidding.  You are my little angel, my love, my squire.  The only person who managed to make me understand the details of someone and who made me fall in love.

Some tears fall from his eyes and dry them with his fingers.  I caress his face and he continued to smile.  I approach him.  I close my eyes and seal our lips for a millisecond.

J-I love you Noah Jacob Urrea.

I say still close to his face.  Details of it.  So good to see them up close.

N- I love you Joshua Kyle Beauchamp

He smiled.  He seems relieved to say that.  And in the meantime my heart did 20 somersaults.  I didn't know I needed to hear this until I finally did.

He hugged me and I hugged him back.  His face was curved between my shoulder and neck.  I felt something get wet.  Was he crying?

N- you don't know how many years it took me to hear that joshy.

I hold you tighter.  He gets up and sits on my lap.  To feel his body completely glued to mine was so good.  So exciting.  I loved this new sensation.  It was like I needed him to breathe.  I needed him to live.

J- I will always say this now _my love_

Saying this to him gave me a satisfaction and it came out so natural that even I was surprised when those words came out of my mouth.  _my love_ i think i will change his name on my cell phone, this one matches better.

N- I've been in love with you since I was 12 years old.

He speaks fast.  Wow, that was new information for me.  He had loved me since I was twelve.  How foolish I was to realize it today.

It makes perfect sense, because at the age of twelve we gave our first kiss together.  He was in love… he always told me that… but he never told me who…

J- I think I just found out that I have been in love with you for a long time.  I don't know when, but I just realized how much I love you now.

He looks at me seriously.  His face is still wet with tears.  It looks like he really suffered before me ...

N- will you be like the other joshy?

He makes a sad face and I almost cry with him.  Only I know the nights I spent at his house, hugging him while he cried for one more.  Another one who lost the most perfect person in the world.  But I am happy because now she is mine.  Only mine.

J- not ninth, I would never be stupid to let the most perfect person in this world fall into the wrong hands again.  Well now - I wipe away his tears - I will take care of her as the rarest jewel in the world.  As if she were the last drop of fresh water.  As if she were only mine.

He cries even more and gives me a peck.

N- but now she is only yours- she says without going too far.

I smile.  He is mine.  Only mine.  I won't feel jealous anymore.  For now he is mine.  Finally.

A tear falls from my face and he laughs.

N- why are you crying?  - says laughing.  But how cute he is…

J- I'm not going to spend sleepless nights crying with jealousy because you're with your "girlfriend".  - I quote with my fingers

N- you cried ... - he says with a worried face - for me?

Jh-uh - I nod - every time you slept at a delx's house I cried because I wanted you with me.  Only with me.  I always loved spooning with you.

I say embarrassed, feeling my face burn

He laughs.  His laughter is wonderful.  So good to be heard.  It is literally like music.  Does anyone put this on spotify please?  I am the first to buy.

N- you don't need to cry anymore.  Now I am your _amor_!

Aaaaaaaa he called me love.  Okay, now even I felt my eyes shine.  Aaaa he called me love.  I will die.  He called me LOVE.

I cry again and smile at the same time.

N- what was it ??

J- you called me… - take a deep breath- love!

It dries up my few fallen tears.

N- yes, because you are my love!

I smile and hug him again.

J- I love you more than anything.