Nosh- stranger felling- part 2

Noah narrating

We arrived at the mall, bought the fund tickets, as I had requested and sat in the food court to choose what to eat.

He was so cute today.  He pity that he is straight.  But today I get him.  I didn't get all dressed up for this moment not to happen.

We decided to eat in a restaurant, we took a portion of various meats and french fries.

We ate, talking about various things, in the middle of the meal he took my hand and intertwined them out of nowhere.  I thought it was strangely cute, but I didn't say or do anything.  I just enjoyed that feeling.  This new sensation.  It was so good.  His touch on my skin.  My coldest hand made us exchange heat.  I smiled looking at him.  So cute.

As soon as we finished our meal.  And as we still had time we decided to go to a bookstore.  We spent some time there and he decided to buy the book "with love, Simon" and I bought it "what if it was us?"  by the same author.

We left the bookshop, got some sweets and went to the cinema room.  Obviously I got a cherry hall, which is his favorite flavor, in case something happened.

Right at the beginning of the film I get scared by the volume and jump in the chair.  He takes my hand and entwines it with his.

All right, ninth, no one will catch you I protect you

He whispers in my ear and I completely melt for him.  His voice came out hoarse and the air that hit my ear gave me a shiver.  My heart almost went out of my mouth, he screamed how much I was in love.

In the middle of the movie he got scared and I laughed at him.  He smiled at me and put my tongue out.

N- whoever's tongue asks for a kiss- I said quietly to him

J- who said it is not exactly what I want ...

I look surprised and approach him.  I look from his eyes to his lips.  He does the same to me.  So I have my confirmation.  He comes closer to me and I feel his breath.  At that moment, someone screams and I get away from him quickly.

He laughs, I laugh and we look at each other for a while, when he comes back and I go along.  Soon our distance was over.  Finally, his lips touched mine, in a touch so light, so full, so he.  His hand goes up to the back of my neck and gives a light massage there.  I smile and ask for my ticket with my tongue.  He gives in and our tongues meet, starting a dance.  Of all the kisses I've ever given, this was the best.  He was calm, delicate and sweet.  Very sweet.  Both because of the bullet and because of the affection that he showed.  I just fell in love with him more at that moment.

J- cherry?  -he says at the end of the kiss smiling and I nod, embarrassed- my favorite

And so another kiss starts, he looked like he wanted it as much as I did.  In my head I just laughed when I thought he thought he was straight.

The film soon ends and in the middle of it we still kiss a little and leave our hands clasped.  As he leaves the cinema, he separates our hands and runs his hand over my shoulder.  Caressing my face for a few seconds.  I put my hand on his waist and he seems to like it because he smiles even more.

J- do you want to sleep at home ninth?

I nod and take out my cell phone telling my parents.

We eat ice cream and go to his house.  Once there, we recorded some videos and we didn't touch each other for a second, in a sexual way, we can say that.

I was lying on his bed and he was drawing something, with an earphone.  Probably listening to another song for his choreography.  I loved to see them.  I take this moment and decided to declare myself to him.

I approach him and sit next to him, he doesn't seem to notice my presence there.

N- josh ...

I say low, breathe and continue

N- I'm in love with you, I hope you know ... joshy, your love is worth more than gold ..- I smile silly and he remains focused on his drawing- sometimes I think that our relationship has evolved a lot ... we have matured so much ...

I feel my cheeks burn and when I was going to continue talking he looks at me smiling

J- did you say something ninth?

He didn't hear anything ... he should have expected it

N- n-no, nothing important.

He smiled.  His smile is so beautiful and soon he shows me a side of the phone

J- I love you too!