Nosh/larinas- Weddings 2

Noah narrating:

I went in the car with him.  He looked stressed, nervous.  He seemed to be in an internal struggle.  Always making an ugly face.

-are you all right man?

He nods and I take his hand.  I always did that when he gets nervous.  He quickly removes his hand and I find it strange.

-What happened, Joshua?  What's happening?

He was shaking from head to toe.  He looked at me and his eyes filled with water.  It looked like he didn't want to get married.  He approaches me and hugs me.

The hug returns and he stops shaking a little.  He looks me in the eye.  I could see that he didn't want to do that.

The driver stops at a gas station and comes out of nowhere, leaving us alone.

J- I'm sorry about that, but I'll do it while I'm not married ok?

I nod.  Regardless of coming, I will be right here.  He approaches my lips and gives me a peck.  I don't back down, I just reciprocated.  Seconds later he took off our lips and hugged me leaving his face on my chest.

J- I needed to do this before I got married.  I couldn't take Noah anymore.  Excuse.  -His voice comes out muffled and I just hug him harder, wanting to cry, but still too shocked to do- don't tell anyone, okay?

I nod.  Mano he kissed me even though he knows he is getting married.  MAN HE'S GOING TO GET MARRIED.  I won't say that I didn't want to, because I really loved it.

J- Are you angry?

I shake my head and before the driver arrives I ask.

N- Do you want to marry any?

J- can I be sincere?

N- uhumm

J- I want to marry you.  Why do I love you.  Not her.

Wow.  It shocked me.  I was deluded since I was 12 years old and I was finally noticed.  I do not believe this.  Noah, calm down.  Breathe and act naturally.

N- Eh, but now you have made your choice.  There is no way to change and I am also with Sabina.  You know it.  Excuse.

I said it with a pain in my heart.  It was like a shot.  I almost died saying that.  I take a deep breath so I don't cry.

J- you don't love me right?

He comes out of my embrace and looks at me seriously.

N- I didn't say that.

I look ahead and the driver comes back.  The rest of the way was complete silence.  DUDE HE WILL GET MARRIED AND KISSED ME.  Wait, but that's not the point.  HE KISSED ME!